Is anyone from WACO, tx?

st_mel
on 3/31/10 9:51 am - Waco, TX
I went to school with Dr. Rodriguez's wife. She said he was very, very happy about being able to provide the surgery.

I'm planning on moving out your direction in May. I haven't settled on an apartment complex yet as they told me to wait until April to check availability, but I'll be in Hewitt as soon as I can.

Nell R.
on 3/31/10 9:45 am - Hewitt, TX
2-3 weeks is not long at all! I haven't even gotten my exact date yet and I'm already nervous! LOL

Nell R.
on 3/31/10 10:23 am - Hewitt, TX
I love it here in Hewitt, it has almost everything and you don't have to go to waco unless you want to. We used to live in Eddy...too far out from town for me!

I'm anxious to meet Dr. Rodriguez the nurse practioner said I wouldn't meet him until a day or two before surgery.

st_mel
on 3/31/10 8:43 pm - Waco, TX
It's interesting how different doctors do things. I see my surgeon every time I'm in the office unless I'm only there to see the NUT. He was even at the seminar. I think I see him more often than I see my PCP!

sarab
on 4/2/10 9:29 pm - Waco, Tx
Congratulations!! on your upcoming surgery. I am near Waco and had the sleeve in October. I had looked into the docs locally but they were not ready to start performing the surgery I had chosen, so I went to Colleyville with Dr. Kim.
  When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

rockroll
on 4/2/10 10:12 pm, edited 4/2/10 10:19 pm - Waco, TX
Hi!! Congratulations on your surgery too!� n thank you Sara...This is sure happening fast, n I just wish that it could have been this fluid back in 07 when I first tried really hard to get the ball rolling! But Im not complaining too much...better later then never...:)� I just had the UGI Yesterday..passed psych eval the other day and just have the stress echo left and Im good to go...:)

Thanks again!!
shannoncscott
on 4/26/10 4:42 am - Waco, TX
I am beginning to research the physicians in the Waco area. I have been obese my entire adult life, and most of my teen years. I have tried just about everything, including HCG, and nothing has seemed to work. Does anyone have any advice when looking for a physician?
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views