Is anyone from WACO, tx?

rockroll
on 3/29/10 3:20 am - Waco, TX
Im about to do this thing and was wondering if there is anyone Pre-Op, Post-Op anything..planning, starting, working on...WLS from the Waco Texas area or very close surroundings? Im from Mt. Calm myself.
Don 1962
on 3/29/10 9:30 am
Hi Linda!

Can't tell you squat about anybody in Waco but if you are still looking at Dr Kuhn to do your surgery you can't do much better!  He did my RNY two years ago and my gall bladder 6 months ago.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

rockroll
on 3/31/10 8:33 am - Waco, TX
Thanks LOSTTXN,

Dr. Kuhn, IS going to do my surgery, I looked and looked form 2007 til now and he's the one I have settled for sure on. Thank you for the encouraging workds about him..:)

Linda
st_mel
on 3/29/10 8:27 pm - Waco, TX
I'm in Waco. Providence Bariatrics did my surgery. Dr. Sims and Dr. Moffat are both wonderful. Dr. Sims is my RNY surgeon, Dr. Moffat removed my gallbladder the year before, and Dr. Sims did my last gallstone surgery.  I had a gallstone (without a gallbladder!), and Dr. Sims saw me at Providence Bariatric rather than making me to go the other general surgery office. It's made it much more convenient for me to be able to do everything at the Providence office even though the two surgeries aren't related.

rockroll
on 3/31/10 8:34 am - Waco, TX
Awesome...nice to meet you!!...:) Sorry to hear about the gallstones...gr.
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 3/29/10 10:39 pm - Houston, TX
Try Scott and White in Temple..
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Nell R.
on 3/30/10 9:29 am - Hewitt, TX
I'm in Waco well actually Hewitt ~ I'm having my surgery done at Scott and White by Dr. Rodriguez hopefully the end of April or 1st of May I've done all my pre-op stuff just waiting on 30 days of  wearing the CPAP to be done.

rockroll
on 3/31/10 8:35 am - Waco, TX
Ok, so wow...you and I need to keep in touch!!! :) My Dr. said 2-3 weeks and I'll have it done...that's not long from now!...:)
Don 1962
on 3/31/10 9:45 am
Curiosity questions:

1.  What type of pre op diet are you on?  Had me do a high protien with veggy type thing and not liquids.

2.  What hospital?  Baylor?  Hope you have insurance to cover at least the hospital.  Self paying at Baylor damn near put me in the poor house.

Let us know when you get your final date.

Don

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

rockroll
on 3/31/10 10:00 am - Waco, TX
They told me it would be an all liquid one week prior to the surgery.
And you know..Im not even sure what hospital yet...:) But I passed my psych eval today!!! yaiy!! :) I have an appointment in the moring for upper GI and on the 8th for stress echo and then I get a date. :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views