That I am getting better..

For the little things in life..

For Sportscenter..

For my breakfast..

For being able to be a friend..
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Vivian Prouty
on 3/2/10 9:38 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Grateful today that it is going to warm up and hopefully stay warm.  LOL   Grateful for WLS, health, family and friends.   Grateful that my son got at thumbs up from our doc on how he is doing yesterday and that a 2 PM today I will be talking to my son's advisor at the college he goes to about his illness he is getting over and the 2 classes he is going to have to drop.   Grateful for Obesity Help and all the wonderful people on here that I have met in person and via internet.    Grateful for faith in God and his answered prayers.  Grateful for support groups and what they bring to our lives.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Phyllis M.
on 3/3/10 12:11 am - Irving, TX
Okay - I'm gonna try to do a better job of posting regularily.   Here is a start.......

I'm grateful for the all the old-timers that still come here ............lift me up and give it to me straight - even when I don't like it -  but I know it is the TRUTH !!  THANK YOU....FOR KEEPING ME IN LINE.

I'm grateful my my employment......I know alot of people are out of jobs and/or HATE their jobs...
I love all of mine  (3 of them)...........and I'm starting classes at UOP thismonth in my spare time...eheheheh.................

I'm grateful that today - even though the economic times are really difficult - I work for an employer that still is able to give out  performance review merit increases in $  and bonuses....YES  - I GOT BOTH TODAY........Only a 2% pool -  but I got it.........just like that last 5-7 years..........WHOO HOOO..................Gonna replenish the vacation pocket book from paying the Cruise................ 

I'm grateful for my health.      GOD IS SOOOO GOOD !! 

I'm grateful for all of the NEW MOMMIES...OUT THERE.........TAKE CARE !! 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views