OT Moving on up... to the east sideeeeee

Jill P
on 1/16/10 6:38 am - Katy, TX
YEAH!!!  Hope all works out well and you wuv, Wuv, WUV the job!!!  Take deeeep breaths if you seem overwhelmed right away - a new job AND moving is a biggy so relax and hang in there!!!  I'll email ya' more later.  Gotta be off the puter' and feet up. WAAAY too swollen so been told by Dr. L. to get the feet up.  Laptop has mother board/video card issues but yeah me, it's covered by my extended warranty!!!  I'll be mailing it off next week after they send me the postage paid box so hopefully I'll be able to email ya' from my couch/recliner before too long! 
Jill P. 
288/162/145
9-21-04

Liz_G_Tx
on 1/16/10 9:37 am
Thanks lady.. i hope i wuv wuv wuv it as well lol.  I sure i will needs lots of deep breaths lol. 
Now you get off the pc and get your feets up like Dr. L says :)

talk to you soon!!!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/10 8:07 am - Somewhere IN, TX
Hmmmm..... 635 and Preston.... I see shoes in your future. All Shoes 9.99...but this week they were 4.99.

I work at the GB Tollway and 75... you come right by my office.  I can see something AFTER work happening.. OPA's is right in that strip shopping center on the south side of 635 with Spring Creek BB@.  AND, Rethreads for clothes (Paul and Susan's favorite place).....and if you venture down Preston toward Dallas...you run into Highland Park Village and a great Starbucks...

I'm excited for you...and you're going to be living close to Allen and the Outlet Shopping...

Dang.

janet
Liz_G_Tx
on 1/16/10 9:35 am
I thought i saw a rethreads when i was interviewing... wondered if it was the place that Paul and Susan love.
Thanks for all the info, i book marking this for future! and of course i did see the Shoe place already lol... didnt stop in, but noticed it!
Thanks again

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/10 9:50 am - Somewhere IN, TX
Two pair yesterday at lunch.... it's a curse.

Where are you working?

I love Penzy's.

Janet
mxekin65
on 1/16/10 7:42 pm
Congrats!! Why is it I move to RR and you move to the DFW area and now you are going to be in McKinney?!!  I think David needs to put the house up for sale so we can move back to Plano!  There is absolutely NO PLACE LIKE HOME! Where are my damn red shoes?!!!!

Love you!!!

Blessings,

Nina

Don't say anything unkind, untrue, or unnecessary.

Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith ...
it is the price of love.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/OH_Rox_Round_Rock_SG/
Liz_G_Tx
on 1/17/10 1:22 am
I KNOW!!!!! what the heck! i got a killer pair of red shoes, i could send them over so you could click them lol.
Love you too!

Sharyn S.
on 1/17/10 1:06 am - Bastrop, TX
RNY on 08/19/04 with
635 & Preston is Janet's old stomping grounds.  She and her family are from the Dallas area.

Sharyn, RN

RIP, MOM ~ 5/31/1944 - 5/11/2010
RIP, DADDY ~ 9/2/1934 - 1/25/2012

Liz_G_Tx
on 1/17/10 1:21 am
really?? small world! so when ya  coming to visit then??

Sharyn S.
on 1/17/10 8:32 am - Bastrop, TX
RNY on 08/19/04 with
Shoot, they all moved to Virginia.

Sharyn, RN

RIP, MOM ~ 5/31/1944 - 5/11/2010
RIP, DADDY ~ 9/2/1934 - 1/25/2012

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024