OT Moving on up... to the east sideeeeee

Reporter Q.
on 1/15/10 11:22 pm - Azle, TX
I am not giving up custody of the Grand-Dogs!!

I see a court battle in the future...
THE REPORTER...

Be Kinder than Necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Liz_G_Tx
on 1/16/10 12:31 am
Karlal, im actually moving in with Dee aka Dee2424 (she posted a few above you on this thread. Cant bring the kids just yet, and Tom wont give them up anyway lol. 
Thanks girl!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Jenny R
on 1/15/10 10:13 pm
Well WHOOOOOOOOOOO DOGGIES!! Liz got not only a job, but a new apartment. CONGRATS GIRL! That is some exciting news!!! YAY YOU!

Reporter Q.
on 1/15/10 11:24 pm - Azle, TX
I am so very proud.  I know how hard this last year has been and I know this one will be soooo much better.

You are one of the precious people in my life that I simply could not do without.  Thanks for being there...

Ok, so who wants to apply for the position of Taxi driver for Tom???
THE REPORTER...

Be Kinder than Necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Liz_G_Tx
on 1/16/10 9:39 am
Love you too and coudlnt have made it without you!!!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Don 1962
on 1/15/10 11:24 pm
Congratulations Ms. Liz!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Phyllis M.
on 1/16/10 2:41 am - Irving, TX
YEAH LIZZY..........I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU....BUT ALL THE WAY OVER TO MCKINNEY   !!  NOT !!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR      You do do things in the EXTREMES - HUH?

Just kidding...

When are you moving?    NEed help?   
CAll us.. 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Liz_G_Tx
on 1/16/10 9:38 am
Girl you know me, always gotta do extremes lol.  Moving this weekend, Will call thanks. Mostly just have clothes, shoes etc, didnt bring a lot up with me
Thanks!

ttambo
on 1/16/10 3:55 am - Galveston, TX
Absolutely FABULOUS news!!!!!  I am so happy for you, girlie!!!

back in Galveston
Current Galveston weather from the Weather Channel

“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm?
Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
John Wayne

OH Support Group Leader

Liz_G_Tx
on 1/16/10 9:37 am
thanks Sistah!

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views