OT Moving on up... to the east sideeeeee

(deactivated member)
on 1/15/10 11:36 am - GA
Not stressing tooo much YET!!!  But, every night when I come home from work, I fall asleep in the recliner for a couple of hours from exhaustion, before I hit the bed.  Several times this week when Don calls me to tell me 'good night', he wakes me up from my nap in the recliner (and it is only 9:00)!!!  Speaking of which, time for me to hit the sack...tomorrow is another work half-day.
Liz_G_Tx
on 1/15/10 11:41 am
ugh! i remember those days well. Get some rest, make sure you take your vits!!!!!!
Hope to see you soon!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Akc Crazy
on 1/15/10 11:42 am - Bedford, TX
Congrats Girl.  So happy for you.  

Annette 
Highest 254/ Current 173.5/ Goal 145
"One day at a time."

Liz_G_Tx
on 1/15/10 11:44 am
thank you, same goes for you! We will have to get the 4 legged kids together one weekend like we discussed at New Years :)
heck, you can even bring your  brother lol.  (im feeling generous) lol.   :)

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

MariPW
on 1/15/10 11:55 am - Fredericksburg, TX
YAY LIZ!!!!!   Clapping Hands
Liz_G_Tx
on 1/15/10 12:30 pm
thanks girl!!!! ppreciate it. Hope you find something soon (and close) and well
Liz

Kim G.
on 1/15/10 2:49 pm - Plano, TX
Liz, that is sooo awesome! I'm excited for you! Good luck with the moving and start of the new job. YAY!!!!

Delight thyself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4

Liz_G_Tx
on 1/15/10 2:55 pm
Thanks Kim... i really appreciate it and hope you are feeling better soonest!

Kim G.
on 1/15/10 2:58 pm - Plano, TX
Awww Liz, thanks! You're sooo sweet! I actually have been pretty good today...my ears have hurt more than anything, a side effect of the surgery... I've taken pain meds a few times today to keep me comfortable because the last few days have been bad, but my throat really only hurt waking up this morning... Hopefully I'm on the mend. Yay!

Let me know if you need boxes. I have a ton in my garage!

Delight thyself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4

Liz_G_Tx
on 1/15/10 5:59 pm
ok thanks. i may have to take you up on that

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views