OT Moving on up... to the east sideeeeee

Liz_G_Tx
on 1/15/10 9:16 am

Reminds me of the song from the old sit come the Jeffersons! lol. 

Yes im moving.... over to McKinney!!!! Yeah me!. 

More good news - I got a job!!!!! Start Tuesday.. in Dallas at 635 and Preston, so the commute will be better. 

This last year has been pure hell, and i want to take this opportunity to thank all my peeps for their never ending support, help, generousity etc.  Love you all and I coudlnt wait to share this news. 
 Also, please know this has NOTHING to do with  my current accomodations at all!!! Jon and Loralea need their house back and im sure i have worn out my welcome there lol.  A HUGE thank you to them for their unending love, support, help and advice. 

Again, thank you to all for the help and support.... I cant tell you how wonderful it is to know that when the chips are down, your true friends are always there, no matter what.
I love you all

Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Paige E.
on 1/15/10 9:31 am - TX
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so happy for you!!!!!!  Wow girl you have alot going on ... moving and starting a new job!!!  You will have to spill the beans about you wll be doing... need details!!!

~Paige~  -155lbs    (lovin' my band)   
At GOAL and BMI is healthy!!

Liz_G_Tx
on 1/15/10 10:00 am

And i will be on the east side so coming straight down 45 on my way to mom's! So FINALLY we can get together lol. 
Will be working at a home health company... Hoping that FINALLY things are turning around!!!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

cajungirl
on 1/15/10 9:36 am
Haha when I read your title I started singing "Moving on Up" and now that song will be stuck in my head for a while.  Guess it's better than "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy"

Good Luck to you on the new job, it sounds like you will have a great opportunity to use your brain and your people skills.  I'm super excited for you, you deserve this!

Hugs,

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Liz_G_Tx
on 1/15/10 10:01 am
thanks girl.. i really appreciate it!!! Love you!!!

timsdanni
on 1/15/10 9:10 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
Dana you had to mention that tittle didn't you - hope my cowboy gets home soon LOL
Home is where the army allows me to live with my husband

I know what I need to do - I have to choose to take care of me or I choose to fail

Cruise Director Julie
on 1/15/10 10:25 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Congrats hon! I'm really happy for you!!!

I'm on my way out of it right now - drugs are in - but let's plan for a little happy hour next week, k?
Blessings, Jennifer 
253 / 140 (below goal)
If I were lying, wouldn't my pants be on fire?!?
Liz_G_Tx
on 1/15/10 11:25 am
Absolutely!!! Hope you feel better soonest!

(deactivated member)
on 1/15/10 11:14 am - GA
Wooo Hooo!!!!  That is absolutely wonderful news!!!  I was totally shocked, but happily shocked, to get your text the other day.  After tax season, and I am over your way....I will call or PM you and let you know that I am going to be in the area...One thought (and remember I dont know my DFW geography) if I am taking the late afternoon flight in to DFW, we could meet up somewhere near the airport...or something like that.  I am learning more DFW stuff each time I am over there, but you dont want me driving over there yet!!!  LOL
Liz_G_Tx
on 1/15/10 11:26 am
again, im so sorry we didnt connect when you were here. Let me know (i know.. after tax season!) when you are here next and WE WILL GET TOGETHER!!! :)
Hope all is well with you, dont stress too much during tax season!
Liz

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views