A Day for Us!!!

adasha
on 5/26/04 1:11 am - Beaumont, TX
I got this in an e-mail today... Subject: Finally - A day for us Today is the International Day of the Very Good Looking, Beautiful, and Damn Attractive People. So send this message to someone you think fits this description. Please do not send it back to me as I have already received over fifty thousand messages and my inbox is jammed full. Some of you will have received this message in error... you know who you are.
maggie.s.
on 5/26/04 2:29 am - Pasadena, TX
hahahahah! to cute, I love it... maggie p.s. just to let ya know' you are of a great inspiration to me, I'm still working on my requirements for Aetna, but hopefully soon, I'll be able to say "I have a date" -
adasha
on 5/26/04 2:59 am - Beaumont, TX
How wonderful!!!!!!!
Linda_Jones
on 5/26/04 3:01 am - Pearland, TX
Too cute! And you are one of the most Very Good Looking, Beautiful, and Damn Attractive People I have ever had the pleasure to meet! My inbox is also jammed pack full. Big hugs kiddo
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 3:04 am - Houston, TX
Well I guess I know that I am not in that group.. Hopefully I will be there next year... But Adasha you are mos def in that group.. Hell I would be you are the President of the group.. PEACE
Jennifer H.
on 5/26/04 4:01 am - Plano, TX
I take issue with that Mr. Ramon. I saw you in Arlington and was too intimidated too approach you. Thank God for the internet for us shy folks!!! I am hoping that I will be cute enough by next convention to be more outgoing. Watch out buddy! Jeni
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 5:41 am - Houston, TX
You see you didn't want to approach me.. that is called ugliness.. lol.. But intimidated was just a nice was you of saying it.. LMAO.. Jeni you could approach me anytime you wanted.. I was speaking to another lady on here about me being me being scared of her.. She laughed at me and called me crazy.. lol.. But although I am big I am still scared.. Have a good day.. PEACE
sweetangel2002u
on 5/26/04 4:38 am - outside Dallas, TX
I have to agree with Jen, Ramon. You are a pretty good looking guy!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views