How great is this??

Yvonne McCarthy
on 5/26/04 6:43 am - Plano, TX
Ramon, I just emailed you some pictures regarding Cowboy's stuff. Hope you got it! hugs, Y
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 4:21 pm - Houston, TX
I got them and I think I know the guy but who is that HHHHOOOOOTTTT Blonde in the back??? Is she a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader? I don't know, but her hubby is lucky.. LOL PEACE
TinaMarie
on 5/26/04 8:06 am - Austin, TX
That rocks! I have to agree with most of the board...Cowboys Rule, always have always will... Keep the countdown going, it will be here before you know it. Tina
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 4:30 pm - Houston, TX
YES THE BOYS RULE.. LOL. AND SINCE IT IS 1:30 IT IS AT 42 DAYS.. LOL PEACE
cat F.
on 5/26/04 12:37 pm - Salina, Ks
Ramon, That is awesome that you had a good time and met some of your "idols". My bf would be jealous as he's a huge Dallas fan. I also think that it is cool that you were able to talk about your surgery with them. You are on the right track to improving your quality of life but believe me there is no need to improve your character, it shines through. cat
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 4:51 pm - Houston, TX
It was great.. they were so laid back.. lol Had I known there were so many Cowboy fans I would have invited someone to go.. I did invite my angel and her hubby but thier young child got sick. I missed them so much.. lol I am so happy that people think I am good person now if I could just convince myself.. I hope to have that confidence soon.. And with women like you stroking my ego it should be easier.. PEACE
flygirl55
on 5/26/04 1:52 pm - Spring, TX
Wow Ramon how wonderful that you donate your time for these events. What an awesome gesture. I find that people are always curious about this surgery and I have been told that people who have had the surgery are brave. I think we are just realists!!!!!!!!!! Be Well and Peace back at ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 5:08 pm - Houston, TX
I told them that I was having surgery this summer so I had to earn a few more stars for my crown in heaven.. Honestly, I need to get into heaven first.. lol.. I have volunteered for this tourney for 10 years.. And I have loved every year of it.. I am so ready to start spreading the word about this great tool.. Because it is by no means an easy way out.. PEACE
Belton_Brenda
on 5/26/04 3:05 pm - Belton, TX
Congrats Ramon you are such a giving person and I am so happy you got to meet the "men"!!! Those kids so deserve to get to play in the summer. Congrats to your neice. I have my oldest neice graduating Friday. The sad thing is her dad (aka sperm donor) is capable of coming to graduation but refuses. My neice has honors and won scholarships. SHe is an awsome kid and on a drunkin moment he calls and tells her he does not love her, and she is no longer considered his daughter. No one knows why. He is an A**. It was so hard on her. His other 2 daughters, her sisters, are soooo upset. But we will be there for her and I have prayed for her to survive this and know her Dad needs help. Then their is your neice whose Dad is looking down on her. It just saddens me for my neice. Prayers are needed from all!1 Ok back to the good stuff. I am sooo happy surgery is around the corner for you. June 1st, I get to call for the psy eval. yippeeeeeeeeee. YES your angel is awsome!!! Take Care Sorry for ranting too!!! Brenda
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 5:18 pm - Houston, TX
Thank you for your kind words.. It helps my days go by when I know I have people like you on my side.. lol.. My niece is a wonderful young lady.. She was homecoming queen, an honor graduate and has already gotten over $1,500 dollars in scholarships.. The thing that makes it all better is that she too is a little heavy and it felt so good for the kids to see her for what she really was, a great person, when they elected her homecoming queen.. I know I am biased but this young lady is so sweet.. Alicha I love you.. We are all proud of you.. Your dad would be so proud of his Mija.. My bad Brenda, this is your post.. lol Tell your niece that there are people here cheering for young ladies like her.. May God Bless her.. My surgery will be July 7th so hopefully you will be able to get your's done soon.. You are in my thoughts and prayers. By the way are you going to the next Scott and White support meeting? I am going to try and go too. PEACE
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views