How great is this??

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 1:43 pm - Houston, TX
You see hearing from new post-op is great.. I am so concerned that I will not do well but most of the stuff I have heard here is all good stuff.. That will hopefully carry me on to a wonderful life change.. PEACE
Jacqular
on 5/26/04 12:51 am - Cypress, TX
Ramon, You are awesome Jackie
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 1:47 pm - Houston, TX
Miss Jackie are you sure you are talking to me?? LOL.. All you wonderful women of the TMB are awesome..I am merely a product of my enviorment.. Thank You All PEACE
Bambi T.
on 5/26/04 1:07 am - Austin, TX
Ramon, What an awesome opportunity for you...to hang out with such great players!!, and to connect on a personal level.....I am so excited for you...43 days and counting...you are going to love your new life, my friend...new joys and experieces to be had...I only got to talk to you briefly in Arlington and you made quite an impression, I am glad to hear that you had such a good time... Take care, hugs, Bambi
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 2:06 pm - Houston, TX
I am so ready to make the turn and become a loser.. I wished we had talked more in Arlington.. I have heard that I made a good impression there but I can't remember that much.. I was in a daze the whole night. That was also the night I met a very special person, My angel Rachel, well in all honesty I met lost of special people.. All the lovely ladies from the TMB.. Thanks for your support.. PEACE
Christian I.
on 5/26/04 1:08 am - TX
Hola Ramón! I'm sure you blended quite well with all the football players. You are one magnificent looking dude. Keep up the great work! Christian
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 2:15 pm - Houston, TX
I had a good time and it was so cool that I got to spread the word about WLS and that is the best part.. PEACE
JennyInNorthTexas
on 5/26/04 1:28 am - Frisco, Tx
Ramon: Wow!! That is so cool to be able to spend the day with 2 of the greatest football players in the world. I would have been on cloud 9! I'm glad to hear that they are down to earth. Having them spend time talking to you about the surgery and their encouraging words says a lot about their character. I know you're counting down the days. Just know that we're all behind you and can't wait to welcome you to the "loser's" side! Hugs, Jenny K
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 2:26 pm - Houston, TX
It was one of the best days of my life.. I think I was on cloud 9 1/2 lol.. they were both cool.. hell I was talking to two hall of famers.. SWWEEETTT!! I hope that I will be a good loser and be down 100 pounds by Christmas.. PEACE
Dorothy E.
on 5/26/04 2:00 am - Fort Worth, TX
Ramon, Those guys were there with the "real" Cowboys. Wow!! 43 days!! You have a wonderful attitude. A new life awaits you. Dorothy
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views