How great is this??

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 12:14 am - Houston, TX
It was so funny when I left they said we'll see you next year, and I said no you will hopefully see half of me next year.. lol.. They both said that they knew people who have had the surgery but they didn't know the details of the surgery.. So I help fill them in.. I hope the surgery is a breeze.. but I know it will be tough.. PEACE
Elaine-SugarLand
on 5/25/04 11:56 pm - Sugar Land, TX
HEY RAMON, YOUR DAY, TO BEGIN LIFE ANEW, IS ALMOST HERE. YOU WILL HAVE THOSE KIDS, TO PLAY WITH, AND HAVE A GREAT LIFE, IN THE BARGAIN. I WISH YOU THE BEST, BUDDY. MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. LOVE, ELAINE AKA SUNSHINE DIVA -90 222/132
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 12:19 am - Houston, TX
Sunshine you don't know how ready I am.. My niece has been asking me if the surgery is safe.. she is only nine but she knows a lot since her sister was born with trisomy 13.. She just wants to make sure that her uncle Shrek is okay.. I told her all she is concerned about is me being okay so I can buy her more stuff... Thank you for all the well wishes and God Bless You.. PEACE
JENDARROW
on 5/25/04 11:59 pm - BIG SPRING, TX
TOTALLY COOL ! AND IT IS NEAT TO HEAR THAT THESE MEN WERE REALLY INTERESTED IN WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH YOU ! IT IS AMAZING HOW PEOPLE RESPOND TO THE SURGERY AND WHAT IT MEANS, HOW IT IS DONE, ETC. I SOMETIMES JUST WANT TO TELL EVERYONE I MEET ALL ABOUT IT, AND TO BE HONEST SOMETIMES I FIND MYSELF DOING JUST THAT. HEE HEE BY THE WAY RAMON, YOUR SURGERY IS ON MY 8 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SO YOU WILL HAVE GREAT LUCK AND WELLNESS ! HA HA I AM HAPPY TO HEAR EVERYTHING IS GOING SO WELL AND YOUR DAY WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT ! HUGS JENNIFER -88 18 WKS
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 1:09 pm - Houston, TX
It was really nice.. I had a good day.. I was suprised.. Hell, Randy White had to get up and get something out of his truck and he told me not to get up because he wanted to finish the conversation.. That was so cool.. My date is also on the Birthday of my angel's youngest son.. I was worried that she might not be able to go see me but she assured me she would be there.. Is she great or what?? I am so ready to be a loser.. PEACE
Kim Gregory
on 5/26/04 12:14 am - KEITHVILLE, LA
RAMON......MY SWEETIE.......MAN THAT WAS GREAT....AND I SURE KNOW WHO THOSE MEN ARE......I WAS BORN A COWBOY FAN AND WILL DIE ONE. I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BEEN THERE WITH YOU!! HOB NOBBING WITH THE GREATS.....I LOVE THEM! BUT I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY AND WILL SEND VIDEO SOON.....HAVING PROBLEMS WITH RECORDING IT FROM THE CAMCORDER, BUT MY SON SAID HE WILL HAVE THEM DONE FOR ME.....SO THEY WILL DO BETTER! IT SOUNDS LIKE ARE IN BETTER SPIRITS.....I SURE HOPE SO! I LOVE AND MISS YOU !!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY AND TALK TO YOU SOON! ALL MY LOVE, :LOVE KIM
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 1:18 pm - Houston, TX
Hey Lil Kim-- How is my sweet lady friend? I have to say it was top of the line.. lol You sound like me.. I bleed blue and metallic silver.. In fact I want to be cremated and spread on Texas Stadium and Doak Campbell Field (Florida State's home field) They were so cool about the whole thing.. I am so ready to see the video.. But hey all good things are worth waiting for, right? I know this one will be.. I am feeling a little better.. This is a bittersweet time for me.. The niece that lives with me is graduating (with Honors) which is great but the bad part is that her dad should be here for her.. I knwo that he is up there watching but it is just so unfair. My bad I got off on a rant.. Thank you for being you.. Love You PEACE
Baby Angel
on 5/26/04 12:34 am - TX
Ramon, Just want to let you know that my thoughts and prayers will be with you as you walk this new path of life. Wow, I remember doing the count down! It will be an awesome new life and then we will have to call you Mr. Studly! I am a huge Cowboy fan, last year I got to meet Drew Pearson and he was truly a sweet man! Thanks for sharing all you did with them, I know that they are now probably sharing what you shared with them and who knows maybe someone else will hear them and will make the decision to have this life altering surgery. You are teaching the world and may God continue to use you to educate others... Irene S.
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 1:31 pm - Houston, TX
Thank you very much.. It is people like you that will make my surgery a lot more bearable.. This will be a huge step for me and I am so ready to take it.. And if along the way I help others that will just be a HUGE plus.. I am just glad that I have people like you all to educate me so I may help others. PEACE
skye56
on 5/26/04 12:44 am - Amarillo, TX
Hey Ramon..........that is so cool!! I remember watching the "early" Cowboys with my grandmother too. I was quite young and now that memory means the world to me. My Mom got Bob Lilly's autograph for me when I was just knee high to a grasshopper. Still got that picture somewhere. I'm really excited for you with the upcoming surgery. Talking from experience, I've never felt better in my life and I just know you will as well. Course, I'm only 6 weeks out and have a long road ahead of me, but even with 32 lbs gone, it feels wonderful. Take care of yourself, stay busy and hopefully these 43 days will fly by for you. Vicki ...........Biker Diva
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views