How great is this??

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/25/04 11:28 pm - Houston, TX
On Monday, I was lucky enough to be able to volunteer my time at the Bob Lilly/ Randy White golf tournament benefiting the Ronald McDonald House in Temple. First of all, if any of you are Dallas Cowboy fans you will recognize those names right off but if not they are two members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame the played for the GREATEST NFL franchise the five-time World Champion Dallas Cowboys. (Can you all tell I am Cowboy fan yet?) Well that in itself would be great to just hang out with them two but I actually sat and discussed my surgery with them.. We talked about what all was going to happen and the entire procedure.. Now, like most men I did talk about football but these two guys kept asking me questions about the surgery and I thought that was so cool.. Mr. Lilly and Mr. White still look like they could line up and play tomorrow if they had to again and will probably never need the surgery but they both stated that it was neat to see a big mean looking man doing something to improve himself.. And that is what this surgery is all about to me, a new and improved Ramon to be able to do things with my nephews and nieces and hopefully kids of my own one day.. Have a GREAT day.. PEACE
WLS_Deb
on 5/25/04 11:32 pm - East, Tx
awwwwwww how cool ramon!!! you hang in there now ... yer time is almost here *smooch* deb
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/25/04 11:34 pm - Houston, TX
JUST 43 MORE DAYS.. BUT WHO'S COUNTING, RIGHT??
Barbara Lucinda S.
on 5/26/04 2:37 am - Central, TX
It won't be long now Ramon. (you and i share an angel Rachel; she's the best). Sorry I missed meeting you in Arlington, maybe next time. Oh, and Go Cowboys. (I have an autographed Daryl Johnston 'the Moose' shirt.)
Attitude N. T.
on 5/25/04 11:37 pm - Baytown/Houston, Tx
How Cool!!! Sounds like you had a really good time! Huggs Tina
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 12:07 am - Houston, TX
I really had a good time and plus I got to talk to my angel for about 30 minutes that day so that made it even better.. Rachel, you are the greatest..
its_me
on 5/26/04 2:28 am - Killeen, TX
Aww... thanks you are pretty terrific yourself! I should be finished with this paper so if you are here tomorrow... lunch would be great! ~Rachel (you see I am writing my paper now but I needed a break and I thought I would check the board...lol)
nefish
on 5/25/04 11:45 pm - Rockport, TX
Ramon, How cool is that!!!!! COWBOY'S ARE THE GREATEST !!!!!!!! I have seen Bob Lilly before he used to own a restaraunt here where I live and came to town often. 43 days and counting you must be excited. Since you can't be a Diva I guess everyone will have to call you STUD MUFFIN in waiting just a thought. Good Luck 43 days will pass so fast. Nancy
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/26/04 12:10 am - Houston, TX
Yes the Cowboys are the GREATEST.. I have my grandmother to blame for that addiction.. I was talking to them about that too how at five my grandmother had me watching the games with her.. Man I love that lady.. It is getting close isn't it.. Strange to think that I am so close to a major milestone.. I think I have been named Studly Ramon or soon to be Shrinking Dawg since I am Big Dawg 2 right now.. PEACE
Cathy K.
on 5/25/04 11:45 pm - Plano, TX
That is so awesome Ramon! What an awesome opportunity to chat with some pretty cool guys, and educate them as well! Just think, someday if they run into someone else having the surgery, they will remember talking to you!! Only 43 more days? Yahoo!!!! Your GREAT attitude is going to make your surgery a breeze! HAve a Fun day! Cathy 271/223/160
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views