My photography

Bambi T.
on 5/19/04 1:40 am - Austin, TX
Wow Yvonne, You are so talented...I agree with Teri..when can we expect a book? The black and whites are incredible (black white photography is my favorite). It was such a pleasure to talk to you and you are truly a "Fine Lady", your grace and charm and unmesurable beauty is a total inspiration. I want to be you when I grow up.. Take care, Bambi
Grace H.
on 5/19/04 1:48 am - Vidor, TX
Yvonne...What a pretty Lady you are. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you much this past weekend. You have some Beautiful photos and you are so very Talented. What an inspiration to us all! Have a Great Day! Hugs, Grace
TinaMarie
on 5/19/04 2:19 am - Austin, TX
Absolutely amazing...Your black and white work reminds me of the early Ansel Adams except with more clarirty, compassion and heart..You are a true photographer as you can see the beauty in everything and everyone. I have to say you are truly a gift and a blessing to this website and this future losers inspiration. Thank you for being the amazing person that you are and in inspiring us all to reach for the stars in our goals. Tina Preop 315 Surg Scheduled 06/23/04
Shelly I.
on 5/19/04 3:44 am - Odessa, TX
Yvonne, Thanks for sharing your art with us. I love your work, especially "Contemplation" and "Gull in Sunset". I love to see the world through other people's eyes. Everyone's perspective is different and full of surprises. I can't wait to see your photos of the Arlington convention. Shelly
Yvonne McCarthy
on 5/19/04 3:53 am - Plano, TX
Thanks Shelly, I promise my pictures aren't any better than the ones that have been posted. I'm trying to go through and do a little retouching and I'm just about done. They definitely aren't works or art, just trying to gets lots of people and things. Thanks for the kind words.
Kristal F.
on 5/19/04 4:28 am - Asheville, NC
Yvonne, Thanks for sharing the pictures. I only wish I had known you a year ago when I got married. In fact, I have to say...I really do not like my wedding pics! I was really fat in them. My husband and I are planning, to maybe in another year or so, when I look much better, have some of them redone. SOund crazy? I just had the most beautiful dress and head piece, and such an ugly body to wear it all. Maybe I will give you a call...or do I need to make a pencil appointment now? Haha! I also will take a copy of that book...no pressure! Love to you and your Husband! Kristal V. "Purple Diva"
Yvonne McCarthy
on 5/19/04 5:19 am - Plano, TX
NO doesn't sound crazy at all. You let me know how I can help and I'll do my very best! I think you might need to be looking for someone to be taking up a wedding dress!
Kristal F.
on 5/19/04 5:38 am - Asheville, NC
WEll....my mom...remember the lady in the scooter? She is a self employeed seamstress of 35 years. SHe did all the work to make it Bigger for the wedding, and can not wait to make it smaller! I got that covered! Can't wait til time to do it! Thanks for responding! Kristal
Melissa C.
on 5/19/04 6:58 am
Yvonne, WOW!! What an amazing talent you have!! I loved all your pictures, but to a real liking to the cat pictures.....We gotta love our furry kids. Wonderful work Yvonne. Love & hugs Mel
cat F.
on 5/19/04 7:58 am - Salina, Ks
Wow! Talent, beauty and most of all a giving heart. Thank you for sharing those. I'm having trouble getting your Arlington pictures but I will try again later. I wish I would have got to know you better at the meetings, I truly look forward to next year as I will be the woman running up to you to give you a hug. Take care
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views