My photography

Monique So Sweet
on 5/19/04 12:06 am - The most southern tip of..., TX
Oh my! You are AWESOME, you have a natural GOD given talent. That is beautiful and so are YOU!
kary1026
on 5/19/04 12:13 am - the woodlands, TX
You are so talented!!! Thanks for all you do... It was so great to finally meet "my inspiration"... Your an amazing woman!!!!
Msoto
on 5/19/04 12:34 am - Houston, TX
Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I feel that I am there with you two, enjoying the beautiful days. Marie
Elaine-SugarLand
on 5/19/04 12:50 am - Sugar Land, TX
DEAR YVONNE, YOUR PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL, YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED, LADY. LOVE, ELAINE AKA SUNSHINE DIVA .90 222/132
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/19/04 12:53 am - Houston, TX
Yvonne-- Everytime I see your pics I still go back to the first time I emailed you and how I was suprised that you emailed back.. I can honestly say that you have no comparision when it comes to championing the cause of WLS. I can only speak for me, but it seems to be everyone's opinion, but I think you are one of the greatest people I have ever met. Thank you for being you.. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS MUCH AS HE DID ME WHEN HE GAVE ME YOUR FRIENDSHIP PEACE
Yvonne McCarthy
on 5/19/04 2:24 am - Plano, TX
Ramon, my buddy, you just wait. You'll get to feeling like getting out and you'll meet a whole bunch of great people out there in that 'ole scary world that we hid ourselves from. We'll have to hold you back! You'll also meet some you won't want to know so you can decide to move on and not waste time getting to those that deservse your love and admiration....because you are so special and I can't wait to see less of you!!! I made myself laugh! Love ya, Yvonne
Linda_Jones
on 5/19/04 2:57 am - Pearland, TX
Ramon is an absolutely wonderful guy! Just wait, you sexy man you, those ladies aren't gonna be able to resist. That inner man is totally irresistible as it is!!!
Yvonne McCarthy
on 5/19/04 3:20 am - Plano, TX
I agree with you Miss Linda....he's gonna be in soooooo much trouble!!
Egyptianeyesdiva
on 5/19/04 12:59 am - Arlington, TX
Yvonne, all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!! I am not very well traveled so I am living vicariously through your photographs! LOL You are an amazing photographer and I LOVE the black and whites. Especially the one of you putting your toe in the water. Absolutely beautiful! Now, I must say, why don't you think about doing budeau's (sp?) for the WLS people? I would LOVE to have mine done for my honey!! I am willing to pay!!! Ha Ha Anyway, you are very talented and like I told you before you and your husband are a cute couple! Take care darlin. Erika
Yvonne McCarthy
on 5/19/04 2:07 am - Plano, TX
Erika, You read my mind. Actually at the coffee place we meet in I have offered pictures to women. Even if it's not practical because of location, I would love to give some women the gift of a beautiful picture. I can however do something else. If you have a picture that's fairly well exposed so that I can see all your face or body pretty well, I can "glamour it up". Here's a link where you can see some of my digital stuff including two different versions of the "toe in the water" shot. You can click on the small pictures to see them larger. Give them a second to load. http://www.digitalphotocontest.com/archivedisplay.asp?photographerid=7547&sf=1 It's a site where I enter the photo contest almost every day (except since this weekend) and you can see my winners. So the point of this is that I'm willing to fix up someone's picture at no charge, just email me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views