We should do this more often

Lora S.
on 5/18/04 1:53 am - Goldthwaite, TX
I lost 4 pounds in Arlington.....and I wasn't even one of the dancing divas. I got so inspired to get back on track after seeing and hearing about everyone's experiences. I did pretty good yesterday, doing a little better today. Now I'm 4 pounds closer to goal. Lora NASCAR Diva 284/165/150
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/18/04 2:13 am - Houston, TX
If for nothing else just to stroke people's egos.. Did you not come away from there feeling better about yourself? Hell I know I did and I was just there a few hours.. I really enjoyed the time we spent together.. Thank you for letting me hang out.. **HUGS** PEACE
Linda_Jones
on 5/18/04 3:01 am - Pearland, TX
Congrats, NASCAR Diva! I am proud of ya, girlfriend!!! You know, I was in such pain from arthritis that I nearly didn't go to Arlington. Jay told me Friday that he was ready to take me to the hospital because he was tired of me crying about my shoulder and back. I woke up Sunday nearly pain-free and Lora, I am convinced now that all that running up/down stairs and dancing did it! I now feel well enough to get back into the weight room and on my aerobic routine too. Yah for exercise!!!! And congrats again on your weight loss. Big hugs from Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views