I can't get caught up

Lora S.
on 5/17/04 10:50 pm - Goldthwaite, TX
My computer has been taken to the hospital so I haven't been able to get online at home. There are so many posts now that I can't read them all. I just wanted to say that I had the BEST time in Arlington. I know it's been said a thousand times, but I had so much fun. It was great getting to see everyone for the first time. Rachel, thanks for talking me into going. I can honestly say it was one of the best times of my life and the feelings of finally "fitting in" will last a lifetime. I love all of my friends that I have found through this message board as well as the friends that I made in Arlington. You guys are the greatest.
babybear67
on 5/17/04 10:55 pm - Arlington, TX
Lora It was so nice to meet you and Rachael. I had so much fun with everyone. And yes it has been very hard to keep up with all the posts in the last 2 days, even for those who have had a computer full time. Take care Maureeniiiieee
Jacqular
on 5/17/04 11:01 pm - Cypress, TX
Lora, It was so nice to meet you You look fantastic Both you and Rachel made me feel very special when you asked me to be in your picture Love, Jackie
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/17/04 11:19 pm - Houston, TX
Lora-- I want to thank you for allowimg me to hang out with you and Rachel Saturday night. I enjoyed your company so much.. I am not even going to try and tell you how much I enjoyed it because I am sure you could have seen it in my eyes.. I am so glad I went and that I was accepted by you all.. We have to get together one day and have lunch. Have a great day. PEACE
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views