2:17 am Arlington on my mind.

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/18/04 3:51 am - Houston, TX
If you were concieted you would have the right to be because you have worked hard to get where you are at.. Wow 22 is a great number for you.. huh?? Are we all invited to the party? You can be Diva hot granny.. PEACE
Kim Gregory
on 5/18/04 4:16 am - KEITHVILLE, LA
YOU ARE MOST DEFINEITLY INVITED TO MY HOUSE PARTY OR NOT....I HAVE 5 ACRES IN THE COUNTRY SO WE CAN PARTY TILL THE COWS COME HOME..... Thank you again dear I love you Think I will play the lottery....#22 for sure! lol
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/18/04 4:53 am - Houston, TX
I bet you throw one helluva a party.. And I can say you would be the life of the party.. MOS DEF.. Thanks for being you.. PEACE
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/18/04 1:42 am - Houston, TX
You know I have had a lot of people tell me that I need to change the way I think about myself. I had started to think about myself a little different but after the event I went home a different person.. But when you have been told all your life you are fat ugly person it just takes time to realize that you aren't and events like this past weekend help a lot. To be around all the pretty ladies that actually wanted to talk to me was so great. But in due time I am sure all that will change and I hope to become more like you.. PEACE
Kim Gregory
on 5/18/04 12:34 am - KEITHVILLE, LA
THANK YOU BO!! YOU are a true inspiration (sp) to me!! I can't even begin to yell you and everyone how much fun I had. And I am sure yall all could tell that I was just having the worst time of my life... NO WAY......I DID NOT WANT IT TO END!!! I love you Bo! You are awesome and I cant wait to be with you and everyone else again......some even more than others....(they know who they are.... ) NOW you can take deep breath and relax.....get back to work...grrrrrr! Need to get planning for the next event! If I can get stuck on an elevator I can fly now.....LOL!!!! Take care.....I send all my love and hugs and kisses, Kim
B. McCoy
on 5/18/04 12:55 am - Columbus, OH
Kim, Your such a cool lady. Is your husband looking for my addy yet? hehe. Thanks for the support I truly appreciate your kindness. Your a terrific dancer..at least I remember that we danced at least once.. [something about what happens in texas staying..in texas seems to be blocking my memory ] Thank you for responding to my post. Glad to hear that we have given joy and hope.
Kim Gregory
on 5/18/04 1:07 am - KEITHVILLE, LA
I just want you and everyone to know that my hubby LOVED the video and the pictures.....I would not have acted any different had he been there! THAT IS KIM...he was so happy to see me happy and was even more happy to see everyone else happy!! He cried...a big ole redneck cried when he saw you and Kirk and alot of other women who he said...look at all the BEAUTIFUL women....and I agreed! SO.....for the record....it was all cool....that is me...and will always be me and hubby loved it! He was just so happy to see how great everyone was...he was touched and that overwelmed me as well. LOVE and HUGS.....
Teresa D.
on 5/18/04 8:28 am - Garland, TX
Kim... it was SO to meet you this weekend. It's just too bad we didn't get a chance to talk much. It's a real bummer that you got stuck in that elevator, girl !! There's NO way I could have climbed out like you did. I guess that'd be considered a "weight loss moment"... I'm sure, at this point, you've had MANY of those. You look TERRIFIC !!!!
Linda_Jones
on 5/18/04 1:32 am - Pearland, TX
Hey Bo, I'm glad you got back safe and sound. Sometimes Texans hold Californians hostage and make them move here. Please give Kirk a message from me, please? He did me the extreme honor of dancing with me (and if I'm the "young lady" you referred to, you have my eternal thanks cuz I'm way old) and Kirk definitely has great rhythm!!! I LOVED the sun glasses!!! My hubby even got jealous when I kissed Kirk in a very "motherly fashion," can you believe it? Married 33 years and the old man still gets jealous! I love it! Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't get to dance with you, but you were a busy boy! I can't wait for October----California, here we come!! Hugs from Linda
Shelly I.
on 5/18/04 2:07 am - Odessa, TX
Hello Bo! I'm glad you enjoyed Texas. I really wanted to be there but my health kept me at home. I just wanted to say that I know a thing or two about hope. There was a time when I considered hope my enemy, the cause of all bad things that happened to me. I even wrote a poem about it that started like this: "There is a Beast That lives within my Heart He whispers 'Believe' And builds my Courage up To fail, and fail again He masquerades As the Turtle Dove, An emblem of Peace Brother of Faith and Charity A reason to Live..." There is more but it's much too morose. I realize that it is Hope that has saved my life. Now I prefer Emily Dickinson's (Like Dr. Teri) view on Hope: "Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul, And sings the tune without the words, And never stops at all..." You seem to be an amazing person Bo - never stop hoping, never stop believing. Shelly
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views