Pictures from convention need names with the faces

(deactivated member)
on 5/17/04 5:47 am - OK
Hello all i had a great time in Texas until i got sick. I am back home and have gotten to the bottom line of the headaches so here to speak. Thank you Texas now i need names to go with all the faces so i can put captions if you see yourself in one email me please. http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid4319862 Marsha God Bless Texas!!! You all gotta come to the St Louis one in July!!!
cat F.
on 5/17/04 6:09 am - Salina, Ks
Thank you so much for sharing those pictures.
kary1026
on 5/17/04 6:14 am - the woodlands, TX
pic #3 --Susan Maria & Crystal Cribbs pic #4 - Jennifer Owens, Crystal Cribbs & Kary White pic #5 - Kary White pic #6 - Kary White & Susan Maria pic #7 - Shawn C, Crystal, Larry Irvin (OH Member services), Kary & Jennifer pic #8 - Shawn C, Jennifer O, Kary W & Teena Adler pic #9 - Shawn, Kary, Teena, Jennifer & Crystal pic #10 - Susan Maria pic #11 - ? pic # 12 - Kary & Susan pic # 13 - Susan Pic # 14 - Eric Klein pic 15 - group pic pic 16 - Yvonne's husband, Susan, Robin, tina, Samara (fashion show) pic 17 - Mel Pic 18 - OK someone take it from there HAHA.... this could take a while.... I think I took some of those It was nice to meet you Marsha, you look great & are such a sweetie!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/04 6:19 am - OK
Kary, Thank you!! Yes some of those are pictures you took i had 90 that i had taken!! It was so nice to see and finally meet everyone. I had a good time in between fighting headaches and being sick.
Teresa D.
on 5/17/04 5:12 pm - Garland, TX
So why not post the 90 photos that YOU took and not so many that were taken (and already shared) by other people ? Variety is the spice of life, ya know.
Kim Gregory
on 5/17/04 6:37 am - KEITHVILLE, LA
Hey girl...hope you are feeling better now. Here are some of the names that I was able to see #25 Yvonne, Kevin (Yvonnes hubby) and Me (Kim) #32 Diane Gilley Fashion show #34 Kim Gregory Fashion show #54 Diane Gilley #60 Kim and Kary #62 Kim and kary #63 Kim Christian, Kary #64 same Ithink that is correct....
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/04 6:45 am - OK
Feeling better for now being i had to get more steroids injected today cause of my headaches. Thanks for caring
kary1026
on 5/17/04 7:04 am - the woodlands, TX
Hey Kim... How was the trip home??? Glad to get to meet you girl!! you have done wonderful!
Kim Gregory
on 5/17/04 10:59 am - KEITHVILLE, LA
Hey girlfriend.....thank you. I was so glad to meet you and be a part of all this with you as well. I think you have done wonderful as well....keep up the great work........I love ya!
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/17/04 7:26 am - Houston, TX
I don't know what number the pic was but I am the big bald mexican. LMAO I saw that you had a pic of me in your group.. I am with my angel Rachel. Lora, Darrol and two other young ladies that I didn't get their names. PEACE
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views