HAVE YALL NOTICED

Kim Gregory
on 5/17/04 3:51 am - KEITHVILLE, LA
OK......HAVE YALL NOTICED THAT I AM ON THE TEXAS BOARD AND NOT LOUISIANA........WONDER WHY...... BECAUSE I LOVE YALL.........FEEL LIKE THIS IS WHERE I NEED TO BE... BUT I AM ON THE OTHER TOO...JUST AINT FOUND THE GOOD ONES YET... TAKE CARE.... I HATE MONDAYS.. ..PEOPLE GET IN SO MUCH TROUBLE OVER THE WEEKENDS AND NEED AN ATTORNEY.....
Yvonne McCarthy
on 5/17/04 4:01 am - Plano, TX
I bet you could tell some really good stories!!
Kim Gregory
on 5/17/04 4:13 am - KEITHVILLE, LA
Boy do I have some stories....but of course can't talk about them....well I can...but.....LOL. Had a good one I shouldhave talked about in Tx....since it was not the same state...LOL. Will share in private... Hugs......
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/17/04 4:17 am - Houston, TX
Hell we consider ourselves lucky to have you on our board.. Come on over anytime.. PEACE
Kim Gregory
on 5/17/04 4:23 am - KEITHVILLE, LA
THANK YOU SO MUCH......I AM PART TEXAN...AND LIVE ONTHE STATE LINE...SO......HERE I AM TO STAY. I LOVE YALL THANK YOU RAMON THAT WAS SWEET OF YOU TO SAY! HUGS!
Teri R.
on 5/17/04 5:33 am - Waco, TX
Kim it doesn't matter where you live. We are all proud that you are part of our famliy and we are glad to have ya. I got to talk to briefly, You, Yvonne, and Dawn are beautiful. I am hoping to be that lucky. See you all lets me know that there is a chance the me can shine thur. Thnaks for coming and I hope we all meet again.
Teresa D.
on 5/17/04 6:34 pm - Garland, TX
Stay on the Texas board... we don't mind !!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views