To all the Lovely Ladies & Single parent Dads

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/9/04 12:04 am - Houston, TX
I would like to take this time to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day. This is one of my favorite days of the year because it honors the one person that made me what I am today. I don't and will never honor my sperm donor but instead I honor my mom on Father's day too because she was both mom and dad to us boys. Life growing up was tough because my mom had to raise us four boys (and we weren't regular boys we were four bad @ss boys) by herself and I have nothing but the upmost respect for her and all mothers, whether they be single parent moms or those lucky enough to have a DH to help them. She worked hard to provide for us. Although we didn't always get what we wanted we damn sure got what we needed.. So to my mom, single parent dads and all the lovely ladies of the Texas Board I wish you all a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY from the bottom of my heart. For all of you that are unfortunate enough not to have your mom today think about the great times you had with her because as long as you loved the one you lost you will never lose the one you loved.. PEACE
Melissa C.
on 5/9/04 12:43 am
((HUGS)) Romon that was beautifully said! Enjoy your day with your MOM. Love & hugs Mel
cootiebug
on 5/9/04 12:48 am - graham
GREAT words from a great man. Im sure you make your mom very proud.
babybear67
on 5/9/04 4:37 am - Arlington, TX
Such beautiful words....thank you for the happy words and I hope you have a wonderful day too. Maureeniiiieee
its_me
on 5/9/04 6:01 am - Killeen, TX
Oh Ramon... you are such a sweetheart!! ~Rachel
jmmurphy
on 5/9/04 1:31 pm - Sandia, TX
Ramon, My mom is living by God's will and your words made my time on the phone with her today extra meaningful. I'm near Corpus and she lives near New York City. I try to see her at least once or twice a year. My time with her and my dad is so short. Thank you for the beautiful sentiment. You truly made today special. Spinning Diva Joanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views