HEARTSICK-CONVENTION/FASHION SHOW DISAPPOINTMENT (Cheryl & Shawn)

babybear67
on 5/7/04 10:05 am - Arlington, TX
Ann I am so sorry to hear about your Dad, I can't imagine the shock you must be feeling since you lost your mother to cancer. Your presence will be greatly missed but Im sure everyone will be understanding of your situation. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Maureen
wendy B.
on 5/7/04 11:47 am - seagoville, TX
Ann, sweetie, I am so sorry to hear this news. Prayers are coming your way. Forget that convention...you need to be with your dad. I lost mine 9 years ago and if I had the chance again, I'd spend much more time with him. *this* is what's important. Love and hugs.
Traci P.
on 5/7/04 12:15 pm - Bryan, TX
Ann, Im sorry to hear of your fathers illness, please know that I will continue to pray for you and your family during this time of need. Do not worry about the convention hunny, we will all pull together and make it happen, you will be proud of us! We are a family remember? And thats what families do...just you need to be with your father right now & that is THE most important thing right now for you. Peace be with you, Traci P.
Carol W.
on 5/8/04 4:17 am - Allen, TX
Ann, So sorry to hear of your father's illness. Please know you and your family will be in my thoughts. Please keep us posted on how your father is doing. Love and hugs, Carol W.
Ann B.
on 5/9/04 6:50 am - Dallas, TX
Thank you all for the kind words. I have gotten written communication out to all the models, volunteers, photographer, and back up folks with the Fashion Show. I will miss you dearly.
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views