HEARTSICK-CONVENTION/FASHION SHOW DISAPPOINTMENT (Cheryl & Shawn)

Donna Allen
on 5/7/04 6:30 am
Ann so sorry to hear about your dad. May the Lord lay His healing hands on your dad. Hugs Donna -89 266/177/150? Lil'bit Diva
Jodi L.
on 5/7/04 6:40 am - South Texas, TX
Ann, I am so sorry to hear about your father. I am sure it is terrifying that you lost your mom to this and now your father has it. I wish you and your father the best and hope for a speedy recovery! Jolyn
Tommie D.
on 5/7/04 6:51 am - Austin, TX
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. Take care of yourself and let us know if there is anything that we can do. Tommie
Belton_Brenda
on 5/7/04 6:55 am - Belton, TX
My thoughts and prayers are with you have a safe trip and do not give ARLINGTON a second thought. We can all get together again soon!!! Brenda
Christian I.
on 5/7/04 7:07 am - TX
Ann, So incredibly sorry to hear this bad news. Be with your family. We'll be here for you when you come back. Christian
c ..
on 5/7/04 7:07 am
Hey Girl, I just tried to call you. My heart broke for you when I got your message on my phone. You go to your daddy! He needs you. I'm sure he is frighten and thinking alot about your mom too. Just make sure he is saved and that he knows God will carry him through. I will put you and he and the rest of the family on our prayer board at church. We will be thinking about you alot this next week. We Love you and you don't worry about a thing. We have lots of people that will rally together and take care of things. This is not what you need to be concerned about right now. The road ahead will be a tough one for you but you are one of the strongest and bravest women I know! With God's help you will deal with what comes. I too am the oldest and with all that has been going on with my dad I know it is easy for us to take it all on our shoulders to carry. Do NOT do this to yourself. Share your feelings with others so that spirit of oppression will not break you. I will pray for healing and restoration in your Dad's body and mind. For you I will pray for strengh and peace. I love you and will miss you but please don't give me a second thought. Don't worry about the hotel or anything else. OK? YOU ARE NOT A BAD DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!! Love Ya, Shawn
Grace H.
on 5/7/04 7:45 am - Vidor, TX
ANN...THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GOING OUT YOUR WAY.. I PRAY FOR YOUR DAD AND FOR GOD TO GIVE YOU STRENGTH AS WELL........ YOU SHOULD BE WITH YOUR DAD.... GOD BLESS, HUGS, GRACE
Shelly I.
on 5/7/04 8:54 am - Odessa, TX
Ann, I am sorry that you are having this pain in your life. Please know that you are loved and our thoughts and prayers go with you. Shelly
CINDY C.
on 5/7/04 9:49 am - ARLINGTON, TX
Ann: I know what it's like for you and dealing with your Daddy's cancer. My Daddy has Multiple Myeloma and the DR.S only gave him 18 mths. Well he been around over 4 1/2 yrs. and still going strong at 75. It's amazing some of the things the DR'S can do these days. I will keep you in my prayers and we will be thinking of you next weekend. Cindy C.
Allen Y.
on 5/7/04 9:56 am - Garland, TX
Hwy Ann, You and your family will be in our prayers and we will miss seeing you at the convention. But don't be down on yourself for wanting to be in two places at once. Sounds to me like you have your priorities straight.. Allen
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views