HEARTSICK-CONVENTION/FASHION SHOW DISAPPOINTMENT (Cheryl & Shawn)

Ann B.
on 5/7/04 5:36 am - Dallas, TX
Cheryl and Shawn, I was informed that my father has cancer and they want to operate next week..on the 14th. I am here reeling from the shock. We lost my Mom to cancer a few years ago. This was going to be a hard weekend anyway because of Mother's Day. Now I am just in shock. I will have to go to El Paso next week rather than be in Arlington. I am sick about this. I feel so bad for wanting to be at the Convention so much. I feel guilty for wanting to be with yall rather than go anywhere else. Gosh, I am a bad daughter. I had every confidence that the fashion show was going to be awesome. Cheryl, thanks for giving me the chance to coordinate the fashion show. Shawn, I only had your phone number at work. I called you as soon as I found out and left a message. I need your help with taking care of the models like you were planning on helping with. I hate that we won't get to room together. Cheryl, I will be emailing you, Shawn and the models directly once I can. I can access AMOS but no email from where I am. I am putting this note here so you two know what has come up today. I am sure some folks will be pissed that I won't be at the Convention but I am the oldest in my family and have to be there for my dad. Please pray he does well. I was much closer to my mom but he means a lot and I know my mom would want me to be with him. I am scared. I hate hospitals and cancer with a passion. I hope you two can especially forgive my absence. I will send you the line up of models, the program of what they are modeling, and their emails. If you think of anything else after you get my mail, please let me know. I will do what I can help between now and Tuesday. I am so sad for so many reasons. I am not sure this post is even making any sense. I hate that I am going to miss all the comraderie, information, and goodies. Shawn, I will miss you most of all. You are pretty incredible. Cheryl, I am so impressed with you. Thank you for all your work. I best get back to work from my lunch break. Ann p.s. I think I have cried a river today. This feels horrible on so many levels.
Gina 22 years out
on 5/7/04 5:40 am - Burleson, TX
Ann, Sweetie..we are HERE for you..I'm crying for you now...I lost my daddy to the cancer monster many years ago and WELL remember the pain...please know my prayers are with you and we will make plans to meet at another time. Should you choose to move your dad here with you I will help you in any way I can. Gina AKA Nurse Diva
Melissa C.
on 5/7/04 5:40 am
Ann, Sweetheart, let me first start out by saying I love you, and I'm praying strong for you and your family. El paso is where you need to be sweetie, not Arlington. With that being said, Cheryl and Shawn I will be HAPPY to help in any way form or fashion please keep me in mind. Mel
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/7/04 5:45 am - Houston, TX
May God Bless you and give you strength in your time of need.. PEACE
Linda_Jones
on 5/7/04 5:49 am - Pearland, TX
Dear Ann, I am very sorry to hear about your father's condition. Prayers are going up that he will receive exactly the right treatment and that he will come through this just fine. Also, I'm sending a big hug to you on Mother's Day. It's so important to let our loved ones know how much we love them because tomorrow is not promised. Love from Linda
kary1026
on 5/7/04 6:01 am - the woodlands, TX
God bless you & your family... Go be with your father, family always comes first... I will keep your family in my prayers... We will miss you but you need to be there for your dad & your family. I am so sorry (((((ANN))))) Hang in there ann... I know it's gonna be rough for you
Attitude N. T.
on 5/7/04 6:08 am - Baytown/Houston, Tx
Ann, I am so sorry to here about your Father. Your in my thoughts and prayers. Big hugg Tina
JennyInNorthTexas
on 5/7/04 6:08 am - Frisco, Tx
Ann: May God be with you and your family. You are in my prayers. Jenny K
Kathryn M.
on 5/7/04 6:14 am - Houston, TX
Ann, I am so sorry to hear about your father. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Kathryn
Cheryl M.
on 5/7/04 6:19 am - H'lands, TX
Ann, Thank you for letting me know what is going on. I am so, so sorry to hear about your dad. Your family is absolutely more important than this board or the conference next week. Thank you for all your hard work on the fashion show. I will be looking for your e-mail telling me who's who and what's what. Take care and know that you and your dad and family are in my heart and prayers during this time. Take care, Cheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views