two steps forward and three steps back and I ain't dancin' LOL

Belton_Brenda
on 5/5/04 8:53 am - Belton, TX
Ok had a visit with the endo nurse today. I gained 7 lbs I was in tears. I have made good choices I thought but went back to diet sodas and boy has the TAKS test and end of year stressed me out! So we discussed that surgery was after AUgust and just remember to drink water and try to walk. She said if it upset me so much we could weigh and not tell me the weight I was pumped but not gonna do that. SO I am gonna drink water, try to avoid the diet sodas and then try to make good choices but this is a stressful time at school. I will begin Phentrimine and I lost weight b4 on it. ANd it gave me energy!! I have good news...Blood pressure which was a problem just recently b4 CPAP was back to normal even with weight gain. SO I have regrouped and gonna do my best! the nurse was sooooo nice and I will see her 3 more times. Aug 2nd last visit and ready for surgery in Sept hopefully! I call psy the first of June to set up appt for psy eval. This is moving on and I am ready!! God Bless y'all! I appreciate the positive attitude here and am ready for ARLINGTON!!!! Brenda Preop
bunnymorris
on 5/5/04 10:15 am - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Brenda, we both had quite a day. I posted before seeing your post. Afraid I won't be joining your support groups but still buds on the board--right? We're going to do this!!! Can't get us down! You hang in there and call me sometime. Thinking of you.... Diva Bunny
jmmurphy
on 5/5/04 1:16 pm - Sandia, TX
Between TAKS, TEKS, the end of the year in a junior high school, can we say stress, boys and girls? I have chewed pencils, abused kneaded erasers, thrown stuff at my supervisor's picture and am counting the days. Because I have to eat out most of the days, my diet plans will start when the kids finish and leave. Right now I'm making some menus to follow this summer. Don't beat yourself up about cheating. Just start over. Spinning Diva Joanne
JENDARROW
on 5/5/04 1:53 pm - BIG SPRING, TX
Brenda, hang in there, you will get there, and it will be here before you know it ! It is hard not to go back to old habits, especially during the more stressful times in our lives. Before my surgery, I had not one ounce of control, but amazingly something changes with in you after you are post op. You will make it, just keep the faith, do the best you can and DONT beat yourself up over the little things ! Hugs ! Jennifer -80 15 wks post op
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/5/04 2:42 pm - Houston, TX
Do you go to Scott and White?? Do you see Kathy Jordan?? By the way don't feel bad I gained 6 pounds.. I was so pissed.. lol.. I too am taking phenteramine and it will help you lose weight well it did me when I took it.. If you have any questions feel free to ask.. I hope things get better.. PEACE
its_me
on 5/5/04 3:57 pm - Killeen, TX
Oh Brenda, I'm sorry that you had a rough day at S & W. School is almost out and hopefully things will settle down for you some. I know that you are anxiously awaiting getting your date and I can't wait to read the post saying you have one! See you in Arlington... we'll have to sing happy birthday to you!! ~Rachel
Barbara Lucinda S.
on 5/5/04 10:24 pm - Central, TX
Brenda, During the first part of the 6 months supervised diet, I gained over 10 lbs., but finally lost some before surgery. (tremendous family stresss for 50 weeks just about killed me, but I persevered.) I told Paulette what was going on, and she said just try and lose a little then.)
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views