I DID IT...I DID IT...

Msoto
on 5/4/04 11:25 pm - Houston, TX
Good Morning Shannon: Thats GREAT. (in tony the tiger voice). That was a very wonderful act of love that you did. I know a really lucky boy or girl will be very happy. You go girl.. Now go and get a new picture up. Sexy Marie Diva
Linda_Jones
on 5/5/04 12:12 am - Pearland, TX
I am sooooo glad I got to meet you! You are truly one of God's special people. Love from Linda
Grace H.
on 5/5/04 1:41 am - Vidor, TX
SHANNON WHAT A WONDERFUL WAY TO START YOUR DAY OFF.... GIVING A WONDERFUL GIFT TO SOME CHILDREN IN NEED IS SO VERY SPECIAL INDEED .... YOUR SUCH A SWEET AND CAREING LADY... NOW YOU WILL HAVE A BOUNCY HAIR STYLE.... I BET IT LOOKS PRETTY.... HAVE A GREAT DAY!! HUGS, GRACE
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/5/04 1:42 am - Houston, TX
My grandfather was just diagnosed with cancer and I know he will never use your hair. But now that I have become part of the group affected by they ugly disease I thank you from the bottom of my heart. GOD BLESS YOU PEACE
football123
on 5/5/04 2:40 am - Katy, TX
What a wonderful, selfless act of kindness! Your hair will be the difference for some young person out there. Kuddos to you! You're awesome!
Attitude N. T.
on 5/5/04 3:05 am - Baytown/Houston, Tx
Shannon, God Bless You Sweetie! Huggs Tina
lc C.
on 5/5/04 4:56 pm - clute, TX
--wow, my daughter has her locks of love donation form filled out--she will go in june to do "it" too. u have such thick great hair, i bet u can do several kiddos with what u donated!---gee, u really need a new pic--gotta see the new u!! lc
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views