I DID IT...I DID IT...

The-Irish-Lassie
on 5/4/04 3:35 pm - Brazoria, TX
I went to Regis today and got my hair cut and donated it to Locks of . I cut off a grand total of 16 inches. Yep I have hair up to my shoulders now. I can't believe it!!!!! Shannon The Irish Lassie aka Irish Angel Diva
Teresa D.
on 5/4/04 3:58 pm - Garland, TX
That's awsome, Shannon ! Thanks to you some disadvantaged child/children will be able to regain their self-esteem and self-confidence. It's time now for a new picture here on the board.
JoAnn C.
on 5/4/04 4:31 pm - Bay City, TX
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! How long has it been since you cut it? Just think about those little kiddoes that you have helped. You have helped salvage their self-esteem and at the same time you came out from your hiding place! What a wonderful thing to do! JoAnn aka Diva in weighting
Tia M.
on 5/4/04 4:40 pm - Texas City, TX
Hats off to you! Did you weigh after the hair cut? Bet you lost a few pounds. You helped make someone's day...good for you! Hugz, Tia
Julie with a Y
on 5/4/04 9:25 pm - Katy, TX
Wow-- what a surprise!! I can't believe you did it! Okay- now you need to post a new picture. What does Delbert think?? Great job on donating the hair- I know some little girl(or boy) will be happy! Have a good short hair day! July
Jacqular
on 5/4/04 10:08 pm - Cypress, TX
This is such an awesome thing Not only did you donate hair, but you donated hair that is such a beautiful color Shannon, you can truly see God's love shining through you Jackie
jane G.
on 5/4/04 10:30 pm - houston, TX
Wow, Have you weighed yourself without the extra inches! What a generous jester. God will truely bless you and someone else. Jane in houston Blue eyed Diva
neverett
on 5/4/04 10:35 pm - Houston, TX
WOW...Some little one will be soo..happy Now you can enjoy all the different styles you can make & not be "stuck" with the same style, or in my case when I had long hair it was always up in a scrunchie. God Bless Nikki
Donna Allen
on 5/4/04 10:56 pm
I know that makes you feel really great to be able to do that. You can add another star for your crown in heaven. Thanks for giving. Hugs Donna -88.5 266/177.5/150?
Connie R.
on 5/4/04 11:15 pm - The Woodlands Spring, TX
Shannon, That was a wonderful thing you did. I am with Donna...another jewel in your crown. Or maybe heavenly hair extensions? Connie 318/228/140???
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views