5 Months and JUST Overweight!!!!

its_me
on 5/2/04 1:08 pm - Killeen, TX
Yesterday was my 5 month anniversary and when I got on the scale this morning... it said 157!! Well of course I ran to the computer to recalculate my BMI and guess what...My BMI is now 29.7! That means I am just overweight now!! I have 32 more pounds to get to goal and it actually seems like I might make it! I am just really proud at how hard I have worked and wanted to share my news with y'all!! ~Rachel 230/157/125
its_me
on 5/2/04 1:09 pm - Killeen, TX
HMMM, my new pic is on my profile but not showing up when I make posts... I wonder why? The reply I got said it would show up? ~R
CarmallaH
on 5/2/04 1:27 pm - '278/226/ Ellis, TX
Hi Rachel Boy I would love to be 157 right now. I was once along time ago. My ideal weight is 145 that would make me a size 10/11 but Im 5'9 so that is very small for my frame. Hey I will settle for 157-150 sounds good to me. Even 175 sounds good considering Im 100lbs over that right now Good For you!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless Carmalla
its_me
on 5/2/04 2:17 pm - Killeen, TX
Thanks Carmalla, Well I know that you will get here too! I am really short though (5'1") so I still have some weight to lose. I am wearing a size 12 now but my goal is to get to an 8-- oh how I hope to get there! Thanks again for the encouragement! ~Rachel
bunnymorris
on 5/2/04 2:22 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Hi Rachel, I've been so busy with school lately all I have done is read the board but when I saw your progress--had to slip in and tell you how proud I am of you! I am offically a Tri Care Prime gal as of may 1st. I go to my new pcp tomorrow and ask to be referred back to S & W. Cross your fingers. I'm not sure what is going to happen. I am through with everything including my 6 month program with endo. I missed the deadline by 2 days so have to go with Prime. I don't know if they will make me go to Darnall or San Antonio instead. Know anyone going Prime lately? any advice? My appt is at 11:30 tomorrow. Again--I'm so proud of you and keep in there. You have done so well! Take a bow! Diva Bunny
Belton_Brenda
on 5/2/04 11:46 pm - Belton, TX
YOU are M E L T I N G!!!! I am soooo excited for you. I can not wait to join you soon!!! Brenda
texangrl4vr
on 5/2/04 11:59 pm - Wichita Falls, TX
Congratulations Rachel~ so happy for ya' girl! I am still teetering on that line between obese and overweight~ just by a hair but I one lil inch (I'm 5'0) makes all the difference I guess I will get there soon enough! Anyways way to go girl! So happy for ya'! Shelia 236/154/120
Msoto
on 5/3/04 12:19 am - Houston, TX
Weight to go!!!! , That's fantastic. Sexy Marie Diva
Grace H.
on 5/3/04 12:47 am - Vidor, TX
RACHAEL....GIRL YOUR DOING GREAT... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....YOU WILL GET TO YOUR GOAL.. NO DOUBT.... CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BMI..... HOW WONDERFUL LIFE IS.... HUGS, GRACE O SO SHY' DIVA
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 5/3/04 2:24 am - Houston, TX
Good morning my little Angel !! And I mean that... It is so great to see a person you know succeeding at something they want to do. If I have half the success you do I will be so happy. Maybe you will be able to pass on some of your wisdom to me and get me down where you are. Well CONGRATS on your loss.. And may God make those last 32 just fall off.. PEACE
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views