Thanks for all of your support

phil2366
on 4/29/04 11:14 am - Pearland, TX
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that Phillip is doing great!!! We want to thank all of you for the prayers..they have really helped. I also would like to thank Holly and Linda for keeping all of the group updated with Phillips progress. Anyway here is the latest, He is still in ICU...but not because he needs to be. Apparently there are no beds to put him on the floor. So once again they made me go home Anyway Dr. Wilson came by and saw him this evening and he said that everything looked great, especially because he has been drinking and keeping it down!!! He also said that Phillip should be going home as early as tomorrow! So thank you all for everything and Ill keep you posted on his progress. Kelly
JENDARROW
on 4/29/04 11:23 am - BIG SPRING, TX
This is wonderful news ! Hopefully he will go home tomorrow. Sorry you had to leave him, that is the hardest part I think, but just think, he will be home soon it sounds like ! Take care and keep us informed ! Best wishes to you BOTH ! Hugs, Jennifer -76 3 months
cootiebug
on 4/29/04 11:31 am - graham
Kelly thats great and you know you are getting more sleep at home than you would with him....I missed my hubby when i was in but i knew i would need him more when i got home...MIne cant drive so i only saw him once the whole time i was in the hospital.
Traci P.
on 4/29/04 12:46 pm - Bryan, TX
I give thanks to the Lord for answering our prayers. I am very grateful that all went well for Phillip. Now, I think that you were sent home to get some rest so that you are able to care for your groom~so please get plenty of rest. Thank you so much for sharing this part of his journey with us Kelly....lets get him taken care of, cause your next hun! So much to be thankful for, always a need for a prayer of thanksgiving. Peace, Traci P.
Jacqular
on 4/29/04 12:54 pm - Cypress, TX
Kelly, I am so happy to hear Phillip is doing so well. I will continue to keep both of you in my prayers. Jackie
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/29/04 1:07 pm - Houston, TX
Phil You LOSER ! ! ! I hope to be on your side soon.. Come on July 7th. I am glad that things are going well.. Good luck with your loss.. PEACE
Marcia N.
on 4/29/04 1:16 pm - Victoria, TX
So glad everything is going well. May God continue to give you both the strength to go forward in this new phase of your life. Phillip, welcome to the losing side. May you enjoy your journey. Best of luck. Marcia
skye56
on 4/29/04 10:07 pm - Amarillo, TX
Hey Kelly..........thanks so much for letting us know how well Phillip is doing. Sorry you couldn't stay with him because of his being in ICU, but you know how they are about that. Maybe he'll get his own room today. Keep on him - be sure he does what the surgeon says and he'll do fine. Continued prayers are coming your way. Biker Diva
Elaine-SugarLand
on 4/29/04 11:33 pm - Sugar Land, TX
DEAR KELLY, THANKS FOR THE GREAT UPDATE ON PHILIP. I`M THRILLED FOR HIM, AND FOR YOU TOO, WITH YOUR UPCOMING SURGERY. I`M SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH. LOVE, ELAINE AKA SUNSHINE DIVA -87 222/135
Msoto
on 4/29/04 11:45 pm - Houston, TX
Hooorah!!!!!!! We were all worried there for a while. Wonderful news. , .. My prayers are with you two and hope that everything continues to go well. Sexy Marie Diva
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views