HEY!!!!!!!!!!! I have a new pic tooo!

Adriana H.
on 4/29/04 10:21 am - Houston, TX
hola chicas y chicos!!!!.... just wanted to show y'all my new pic... though its kinda bad cause we shot it in the light... oh well .. atleast yall know its me! (in my famous blue jean shirt!!!!!!!!!)(right stacie!! ) Have a great weekend yall!!!! I'll be working so I wont get to hang out with yall at Guadalajara's!!! BUT yall can come visit me after and bring me some diva fun at work... I'll be at The Original Marini's Empanada House restaurant.. its on Mason and Old Westheimer Road.. love y'allllll!!!! adriana diva latina StAcIe'S AnGeL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Starwatcher
on 4/29/04 10:51 am - Galveston, TX
Hey you.. I'm so glad you posted a new pic.. the other one did not do you justice at all You look GREAT!!!! mmmmmm empanadas.. yummy!!! One of the things that started me on my larger than life weight was working at a Mexican food rest. LOVE THE MEXICAN FOOD... Again, you look great.. how are you doing? How is your weight loss coming.. you face looks smaller Let me know.. Jan
Jacqular
on 4/29/04 1:05 pm - Cypress, TX
You are just too beautiful Love ya, Miss Diva Jackie
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/29/04 1:09 pm - Houston, TX
Mija you look muy bonita.. PAZ
Donna Allen
on 4/29/04 9:33 pm
Wow you look so different. Hugs Donna -88 266/178/150?
WLS_Deb
on 4/29/04 9:34 pm - East, Tx
Nope pic doesn't do you justice..YOU are gorgeous... will have to do one of those pro pics girl... your too pretty and that light needs to be in front of your precious face not behind it.. *winks* awwwwwwww its a nice pic TILL we can get a better one of your thin self.. *hugs* love ya girl for all you do here in TMB deb 260/144/140 Revision
Elaine-SugarLand
on 4/29/04 10:51 pm - Sugar Land, TX
DEAR ADRIANA, GREAT PICTURE, YOU ARE SO PRETTY. LOVE, ELAINE AKA SUNSHINE DIVA -87 222/135
sweetangel2002u
on 4/29/04 11:38 pm - outside Dallas, TX
hola, Adriana, you look maaaavelous!!! Bottle Blond Diva
Msoto
on 4/29/04 11:42 pm - Houston, TX
Wonderful, picture Girlie... Sexy Marie Diva
Grace H.
on 4/30/04 12:53 am - Vidor, TX
ADRIANA...GIRL YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL JUST BEAUTIFUL... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN ARLINGTON..... YOUR SUCH A SWEET LADY..... YOU LOOK GREAT.... HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.... HUGS, GRACE
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views