LOCKS OF LOVE

philipwife
on 4/29/04 2:34 am - Converse, TX
Revision on 02/13/14
That great Nikki
WLS_Deb
on 4/29/04 2:52 am - East, Tx
What a precious thing to do for another... your post touched my heart... as I see it did yours..thanks for posting.. deb 260/144/140 Revision
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/29/04 3:44 am - Houston, TX
Being a male teacher I can not grow my hair long enough to donate to locks of love but I did let a 9 year old little girl with cancer shave (mangle) my hair because kids at school were making fun of her's. When she cut it she left pieces here and there and I was going to fix it but she told me that I had to leave it that way because I had told her it was "JUST" hair and it was no big deal. Needless to say I walked around for a week like this before she finally let me cut it. Sadly to say Jennie left us two months later but i kept my hair that way for almost 2 years.. So if any of you ladies decide to donate to this program you have my upmost respect. PEACE
Grace H.
on 4/29/04 6:12 am - Vidor, TX
NIKKI.....WOW...WHAT A WONDERFUL GIFT YOU WERE ABLE TO GIVE TO A 11 YEAR OLD. THIS LOCKS FOR LOVE IS A WONDERFUL ORGANIZATION. YOU'VE MADE A LITTLE GIRL SO HAPPY... YOUR DOING GREAT ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS... HAVE A GREAT DAY! HUGS, GRACE 235/142/130 O SO SHY' DIVA
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views