Diva lovin' song

Jacqular
on 4/27/04 6:47 am - Cypress, TX
So I was listening to "Can't get enough of your love" by Barry White when I was reading Mel's post about giving her man some Diva Lovin'. Barry White's song is a good Diva Lovin song, and I wondered what song y'all think is good for "Diva Lovin" Miss Diva Jackie
Melissa C.
on 4/27/04 6:52 am
Oh I'm feelin' the LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Lets see my favorite Love song would have to be, "Tonight I celebrate my Love for you" love that song How fun Mel
Msoto
on 4/27/04 7:03 am - Houston, TX
Okey Dokey I am getting in the mood - Gosh I don't get off until 5:00 I think a good lovin song for me i****her Vandroos(not sure how you spell last name) "Lets get it on" Okay maybe that is not the name of the song but I know it is part of the lyric ..., Sexy Marie Diva.. (aka can't wait to get home diva, aka shopping diva, aka, chocolate diva, aka, carb diva.... aka Margarita Diva.
Jacqular
on 4/27/04 7:20 am - Cypress, TX
Marie, If you are going to give us a mood song you have to give us the title so we can find it Now I am going to have to spend some time on google searching for it Did someone say chocolate???? Remind me to tell you about Dove chocolate on Saturday Miss Diva Jackie
Msoto
on 4/27/04 7:36 am - Houston, TX
Gosh Miss Diva Jackie So sorry .. It's just that with all these things going on (shopping, chocolate, lovin, margaritas) , I can not concentrate , ... When you find it let me know. I need to go buy it (reason to go shopping). , .. CHOCOLATE... MMMMMMMMMMMM LOVIN...... MMMMMMMMMMM MARGARITAS .... mmmmmmmmmm (Okay I am starting to sound like a out of control Diva) Sexy Marie Diva
Jacqular
on 4/27/04 7:55 am - Cypress, TX
Are you sure it isn't 'Let's get it on" by Marvin Gaye?
Msoto
on 4/27/04 8:03 am - Houston, TX
yes, yes, yes.. Boy was I off Sexy Marie Diva. (do not disturb going home..)
Elaine-SugarLand
on 4/27/04 7:19 am - Sugar Land, TX
I THINK, TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT, BY THE EAGLES. I LOVE THAT SONG. LOVE, ELAINE AKA SUNSHINE DIVA -87 222/135
Jacqular
on 4/27/04 7:37 am - Cypress, TX
Does Paul know????
Elaine-SugarLand
on 4/27/04 8:11 am - Sugar Land, TX
I DON`T THINK HE DOES, BUT I`LL SHOW HIM, I MEAN TELL HIM, MAYBE TONIGHT. WE HAVE A DATE, AND THEN WHO KNOWS. LOVE, ELAINE AKA SUNSHINE DIVA -87 222/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views