New Hairdo!!

its_me
on 4/25/04 1:29 pm - Killeen, TX
Well I never thought about a man putting highlights in his goatee... come to think of it I'm sure I've seen that. We need to get together soon for lunch (why does it always have to be food...lol!) or something with Lora, Brenda, and Barbara. I'm emailing you a preview of my soon to be posted pics. ~Rachel
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/25/04 2:33 pm - Houston, TX
Well I was just kidding.. I already have highlights.. they are called two gray hairs.. I hate them but I don't want to pull them.. lol.. Dang I am vain am I not?? It would be so fun to go out together.. Occasionally I take a group of ladies for a girls night out to wild country in Killeen.. I am the DD.. But if not there we need to set up a time and have place to meet. I would love to. I will see about getting there.. And I do so love the hair.. PEACE
Traci P.
on 4/25/04 1:56 pm - Bryan, TX
way to go Rachel...when I cut my hair short a few years ago, I loved it and still love it! Hope you enjoy your new cut too! See ya in Arlington!!! Traci P.
its_me
on 4/26/04 4:10 am - Killeen, TX
Thanks Traci!! I feel really sassy too, so my self confidence is at an all time high right now! I can't wait... just a couple more weeks and then I get to see all of y'all again! ~Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views