New Hairdo!!

its_me
on 4/25/04 7:32 am - Killeen, TX
Hey all! I finally got so tired of all this hair falling out and my hair just not looking as healthy as it normally does so... I finally got it cut! I went to that Super Cuts you recommended to me Barbara and just let her do what she wanted to.She did a great job! She cut it into a semi bob but cut the back in some layers and framed my face some. Before today, I have had the exact same haircut since the 6th grade (with varying lengths) so I am so excited!My husband has always liked my hair long but what man doesn't... He said he likes the new 'do. I LOVE IT!! I got him to take a new picture of me and I am going to email it in to OH to get it on my profile. I'll have to try highlights some other time...baby steps!!! ~Rachel 230/161/125
DhF
on 4/25/04 7:58 am - Somerville, AL
Can't wait to see the new pic, Rachel. I'm sure you look cute as a button with your "new do". and Hugs, Donna
its_me
on 4/25/04 1:23 pm - Killeen, TX
Thanks Donna! Now all I have to do is keep losing weight so that once it gets posted... I'll consider it "outdated"-- that is so fun! ~Rachel
Dawn F.
on 4/25/04 9:33 am - Beaumont, TX
Hi Rachel, I too recently got a "New Do" and totally love it .... I get so many compliments. What was I thinking with the other long , stragly, messy, hard to manage hair. I love my do and I know you do too ! I sent a new pic today to obesityhelp photos. Hope they post soon! Hope to see you in Arlington Dawn (still no DIVA name)
its_me
on 4/25/04 1:24 pm - Killeen, TX
I don't have a Diva name either Dawn... we can be the no name Divas...lol. I am definitely going to Arlington so we can show each other our new 'dos there! ~Rachel
Julie with a Y
on 4/25/04 9:34 am - Katy, TX
I am getting a new do tommorrow or Tuesday! Wish me luck! I am the same and have worn it the same for years! July
its_me
on 4/25/04 1:22 pm - Killeen, TX
You know I had heard of people getting stuck in ruts as far as fashion and I have always considered myself to be at least a little stylish. I'm not sure what happened with me hair...lol! I love the new hair and I am sure you will too! We'll have to show them off in Arlington! ~Rachel
Belton_Brenda
on 4/25/04 11:18 am - Belton, TX
WOOHOOO girl can not wait to see it!! I got a shorter do too we need to get together and see each other soon!!! Brenda
its_me
on 4/25/04 1:27 pm - Killeen, TX
Yep!! I definitely want to get together again soon! We'll have to plan something and invite my ANGEL LORA, my ANGELETTE BARBARA and my newest (masculine) ANGELETTE RAMON!! Talk about a good time! ~Rachel P.S. I am going to email you guys a new pic of me... ha you'll get a preview of the new pic!!
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/25/04 1:19 pm - Houston, TX
Well my angel I am sure any hair-do that you have will look more than great on you. As long as you like it that is all that matters.. I may put highlights in my goatee but for right now I will keep the bald head going.. Peace..
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views