Surgery Consultation Tomorrow

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/22/04 12:15 pm - Houston, TX
Well Mrs. Rachel may I say congrats as you have offically been named Angel de Ramon. You have been so nice to me since day one on the board it just seems like a perfect choice. The thing that I like about Paulette is her sense of humor. When I told her I was 5'10" she told me no you're not. Of course being a man I said yes I am. Well we measured and I was 5'8" well then she made the comment that don't feel bad because all men lie about two inches.. I thought d@mn what a lady. I answered her by saying well I must have 2 1/2 inches.. she loved it.. I will let you know as soon as I walk out of the hospital unless you are there. Then of course you will know at the same time I do.. lol PEACE
Belton_Brenda
on 4/22/04 4:23 am - Belton, TX
I know this "DATE" will go well I am looking forward to hearing the date they have for you!!! Have a GREAT day Friday and let us know the results....... Teacher Diva Brenda preop
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/22/04 12:17 pm - Houston, TX
I just hope I am able to drive home safely. I know I will be so stoked.. I will get online as soon as I get home.. PEACE
SassySamara
on 4/22/04 9:49 am - San Antonio, TX
Good Luck Ramon! Samara 281/190/160
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/22/04 12:19 pm - Houston, TX
Thanks.. you have done well in your journey.. I hope I will do as well as you have.. PEACE
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views