Surgery Consultation Tomorrow

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/22/04 12:46 am - Houston, TX
Well people we are getting down to the nitty gritty of this WLS journey. I have a dayful of doctor's visits tomorrow. I start off bright and early with an EKG. The last one I had in 2002 was okay so I hope this one is too. Then I meet with Paulette Whitfield.. If you do not know this lady she is a hoot. After that 3 hours of down time. Then the magic moment. I will meet with my doc and hopefully get a date. I have been on a few dates in my life but something tells me that this date with a MAN will be one of the most memorable in my life. LMAO. I can't believe I am so uptight about having a date with a man. My Bad. Well I want to thank all of you for your support so far and I hope that I will continue to get more of it. By the way if anyone would like to I still don't have an angel . I don't want to burden anyone but it would be nice. Well you all have a good day. PEACE
Amy S.
on 4/22/04 1:08 am - conroe, TX
Well good luck to ya! I have my second consult with my doc tomorrow too. I was supposed to lose 10lbs and I think I did. We are getting paperwork together and are now going to play the old wait and see game. Have a good day! Amy Suarez
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/22/04 12:05 pm - Houston, TX
GOOD LUCK tomorrow.. I hope things go well for you..I will post ASAP when i find out.. PEACE
Grace H.
on 4/22/04 1:21 am - Vidor, TX
RAMON....YOU WILL DO GREAT ON YOUR EKG TEST. LET US KNOW WHEN YOU GET A DATE..... AND WHAT A GREAT DATE IT WILL BE.... HUGS, GRACE 235/143/130
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/22/04 12:06 pm - Houston, TX
I sure will Grace.. It is so nice to have people helping me out on this trip.. PEACE
Monique So Sweet
on 4/22/04 1:25 am - The most southern tip of..., TX
Ramon, Well I hope your uhh "date" with da man goes really well. Your blessed things are going so smoothly, I'm still in appeal hell. But I remain positive that I WILL get this surgery. I have NEVER taken no as an answer. Take it easy. ciao, Monique aka sexi-mexi diva
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/22/04 12:08 pm - Houston, TX
That is funny about my date with a man huh.. I will keep you in my prayers and hope things work out for you. PEACE
Msoto
on 4/22/04 1:59 am - Houston, TX
Hello Ramon: Buena Suerte with your Dr. Appt. Nothing but good is heading your way. Sexy Marie Diva.
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/22/04 12:09 pm - Houston, TX
gracias.. and I hope you are right.. PEACE
its_me
on 4/22/04 4:22 am - Killeen, TX
Ramon, You're right about one thing... Paulette is a hoot! Stern when she needs to be, but she'll praise you along if you deserve it too! I hope I can make it up to Temple to see you tomorrow. IF you not, you be sure to call me and let me know how things went!! I used Dr. Rodriquez but I met Dr. Symmonds too and I really liked him too! He has a drier personality but is more than willing to listen and help you anyway he can. If you don't have one yet... I would love to be your Just let me know. Talk to you soon! ~Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views