Q.O.T.D.

Melissa C.
on 4/20/04 10:13 pm
Good Morning All I thought I would throw out a Question of the Day to everyone Pre-ops Post-ops whoever. As a pre-op (besides weight) what change are you looking forward to achieving?? As post-op is there anything that you have noticed (besides weight) that has changed or become more like the new YOU??? Love & Hugs Mel Because I CAN Diva "Surround yourself with believers"
babybear67
on 4/20/04 10:18 pm - Arlington, TX
I walk with my head held high, I can look people in the eyes instead of always avoiding them. I really like that feeling I have of being more confident and not being afraid to say what I really feel. Maureeniiiieeee teddybeardiva
Melissa C.
on 4/20/04 10:23 pm
Maureen, is that not the best feeling in the world!!?? We are butterflies waking up to a beautiful life that almost passed us by! Love & hugs and looking forward to seeing your beautiful face in Arlington!! Mel Because I CAN Diva "Believe and Achieve"
Melissa C.
on 4/20/04 10:20 pm
One of the things that I have noticed is that my confidence has gotten to be much stronger. I'm alot more social and I am not willing to sit back anymore and not speak my mind (the good the bad and the ugly) My family has become much more closer, My kids and I are doing much more then we ever did. And I think the best part.......I'm no longer the one taking the pictures, I'm now in the pictures Love & hugs Mel ;) Because I CAN Diva "Believe and achieve"
Shannon C.
on 4/20/04 10:29 pm - Del Rio, TX
I am no longer embarassed to go out an about. I actually put on my make-up now and do my hair. It's nice to be able to be proud of yourself as opposed to ashamed of yourself. My confidence levels have risen. If this is happening now...can you imagine when all the weightloss is happened? My heads going to expand and I may float away! Shannon C.
Melissa C.
on 4/20/04 10:40 pm
Oh Shannon that is wonderful.....I remember when I started putting my makeup back on.......I had to go get new because everything was old I'm soooo proud of you sweetie your doing great Love & hugs Mel Because I can diva "believe and achieve" p/s I think I just made myself HOT Diva Jackie would be soooo proud
Elaine-SugarLand
on 4/20/04 10:40 pm - Sugar Land, TX
HEY MEL, I GUESS I HAVE, SO MUCH MORE SELF-CONFIDENCE, I REALLY LIKE THE NEW ME, AND IT SHOWS, WITH OTHER PEOPLE. LOVE, ELAINE AKA SUNSHINE DIVA -86 222/136
Melissa C.
on 4/20/04 10:43 pm
I love that we can show our true DIVA selves these days!!! Your a wonderful person Sunshine Diva~ I have to say I LIKE the new you too (hugs sweetie) Love & hugs Mel Because I CAN Diva "Believe and Achieve"
Donna Allen
on 4/20/04 10:56 pm
My self confidence has soared and I am so HAPPY now. Hugs Donna aka Lil'Bit Diva -86 266/180/150?
Priestess1974
on 4/20/04 11:13 pm - GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
I look forward to having my face back. The pics on my profile is what I want to look like again. I'm also looking forward to not wearing a sweater all the time because I'm so ashamed of my body. I'm looking forward to having smaller breasts. My neck and upper back hurt all the time. I'm also looking forward to my husband looking at me the way he did when I was 19 and a personal trainer. So much to look forward to. Oh yes, and getting to RUN again! Hottie Diva Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views