Wearing some 12s!!

its_me
on 4/20/04 6:10 am - Killeen, TX
My in-laws are coming the first week in May and I would love to be under 160 that gives me about 10 days... I think I can do that!! I am currently weighing in at 162! They haven't seen me since Christmas... IMAGINE THEIR SURPRISE-- I've lost an extra 45 pounds since then. Oh and I can wear size 12 now... granted not all 12s but I have a size Large shirt from The Gap and a size 12 pair of Khakis from Jones New York right now!! I love life so much since this surgery. Are any of you having a hard time shopping for clothes? I continue to walk straight to the Women's section and find some really cute things but they are too big for me.Then I'll walk to the ladies and grab like 3 different sizes of the same item so I can decide which one fits best. Just drives me crazy that it takes so long to try clothes on now... I guess I shouldn't complain! ~Rachel 230/162/125
philipwife
on 4/20/04 6:17 am - Converse, TX
Revision on 02/13/14
I totally understand girlfriend I would get 3 different size of the same clothes and in and out of fitting room. I would be there for hours looking for the perfect fit 278/268.6/184/???
Lora S.
on 4/20/04 6:19 am - Goldthwaite, TX
Yep, I'm right there with ya girl! I always take a size 10, 12, & 14 with me since I can wear all of those sizes right now. You are doing so awsome! I'm so proud of you! Lora NASCAR Diva 284/173/150
Grace H.
on 4/20/04 6:22 am - Vidor, TX
RACHAEL....CONGRATS ON YOUR SIZE 12'S....YOUR DOING GREAT..... IT WILL BE A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE FOR YOU TO SEE THE FAMILY AGAIN 45 LBS LIGHTER THAN BEFORE. THEY WILL BE SO PROUD OF YOU.... I LOVE CLOTHES NOW. BUT I GRAB THINGS THAT ARE TO BIG ..CAN'T EXACTLY GET MY SIZE DOWN ARE JUST DON'T REALIZE WHAT SIZE I'M IN. I'M WEARING SIZE 8'S AND SOME 6'S. THANK GOD FOR THIS MARVELOUS TOOL... YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!! HUGS, GRACE 235/143/130 -92
its_me
on 4/21/04 2:45 am - Killeen, TX
Grace you are so little and so close to goal!! Congratulations to you...!!! ~Rachel
Carol W.
on 4/20/04 6:22 am - Allen, TX
Me, too! I am in 14/16s. My daughter and I went on our first shopping trip to the petites department last Saturday...she was so proud Carol W.
Belton_Brenda
on 4/20/04 7:28 am - Belton, TX
WOOOOHOOOOO YOU GO GIRL!! Boy are they gonna be surprised!!! I am anxious to see you myself!!! I know you are melting away!!! I know you can make that goal!!! Teacher DIva Brenda preop
JENDARROW
on 4/20/04 7:40 am - BIG SPRING, TX
Congrats ! You will make that goal girl, just keep up the great work ! Your family will have their socks knocked off ! That is neat ! Hugs, Jennifer -76 3 months post op
SassySamara
on 4/20/04 10:57 am - San Antonio, TX
Congratulations on the loss so far Rachel! I know you can make the goal. It is frustrating shopping but I would much rather go back for a smaller size than not be able to find one at all. Samara Sassy Diva 281/190/160
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/20/04 1:17 pm - Houston, TX
Good Job.. I am size 11 1/2.. shoes that is.. Congrats and hopefully I will soon be on the losing side with you.. PEACE
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views