I have added another pic.

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/19/04 12:56 am - Houston, TX
I just wanted you all to know that I have added a second pic.. This was taken at Kathy Jordan's office.. People she is a great lady at Scott and White. If you all have to go through the 6 month thing at S&W ask to have her for your endo meetings. I just wish I could get one to show up on my posts. PEACE HAVE A DIVA DAY
Grace H.
on 4/19/04 1:19 am - Vidor, TX
Ramon...Great picture E-mail the Volunteers and and ask them to have your picture posted on the messageboard to. They should be able to go off the picture you sent. Have a Great Day! Hugs, Grace -92
Belton_Brenda
on 4/19/04 1:52 am - Belton, TX
Ramon great pict and look you are nearly in the 300's I know you are excited!!!! And doing this all preop!!!! I got back on water and trying to get back on track after your email!! It inspired me Thanks!! Grace YOU LOOK AWSOME!! Love the new pict!!!!! Teacher Diva Brenda 'Preop
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/19/04 4:30 am - Houston, TX
That is just a face pic.. I am ALL @ss and stomach.. lol.. D@mn. I sound so vain... but I will hopefully be in the 300's by May 5th
relishtx
on 4/19/04 2:32 am - Dallas, TX
Hiya Ramon I will have to look when I get home from work. When I went to your profile from work it had the broken link icons up, but that might be because I am at work. Keep up the good work on the preop weight loss! You really need to come to Arlington next month, it would be such a hoot to get everyone together. I want to see that celtic cross tattoo also! I am thinking of getting something celtic...still looking around at different designs. I AM of Scottish and Irish heritage ya know. Mary Beth 283/209/150
its_me
on 4/19/04 4:45 am - Killeen, TX
Ramon, I know that you told me but how much longer do you have in the 6 month part? You are doing so great!! Can't wait to cheer you on after you've come home from surgery!! ~Rachel
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/19/04 4:53 am - Houston, TX
My last meeting will be May 4th.. I have a consultation with the surgeon this Friday.. I am so stoked but I also have to pass an EKG then too.. So keep your fingers crossed.. I hope to have a cheering section at the hospital..lmao.. They may need to add a wing just for my fans.. lmao.. Thank you for your support. PEACE
philipwife
on 4/19/04 10:17 am - Converse, TX
Revision on 02/13/14
Hi Ramon just email your photo that you want to show up on your post to [email protected] It will take about 2 weeks for it to show up.
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/22/04 12:35 am - Houston, TX
I just emailed it so hopefully it will be up soon.. PEACE
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views