Hubby home from Iraq!

sweetangel2002u
on 4/14/04 4:47 am - outside Dallas, TX
Thank God he made it home safely. Thank him for me for serving our fine country!!!
Linda_Jones
on 4/14/04 5:18 am - Pearland, TX
Rachel, I'm so happy for you that your hubby is home safe and sound....to see his brand new wife. Hugs from Linda
Laura S.
on 4/14/04 5:53 am - Garland, Tx
Congradulations on his return. I hope he gets stay home for good. Our prayers and thoughts are with him and all the service men and women. God Bless them all......
Jodi L.
on 4/14/04 6:20 am - South Texas, TX
Rachel, I am sooo happy for you! I know how it is when they first get back it is so exciting to see them again. I can't imagine what he is going through coming home to see the sexiest woman in the world and his two precious little boys. Jolyn
kary1026
on 4/14/04 7:48 am - the woodlands, TX
Thank god hes hom!!! YIPPEE!! My sweetie is a sargeant in the Army so I know it is to be away. I just pray they keep him here, he's working at the pentagon now.. Hes been in for 17 years next month, only 3 more til he retires & we can be together all the time YEA!!!! Yall have some catching up to do HEHE.. Have fun & dont forget us
bunnymorris
on 4/14/04 9:50 am - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Rachel, Boy I remember those days--how exciting and wonderful! There is nothing better than waiting for your soldier boy to appear in sight when they have been away! Enjoy each other and tell him we are very happy he is home. Diva Bunny aka retired military wife
Judy Cadena
on 4/14/04 10:04 am - BENBROOK, TX
I'm very happy for you both Rachel! Awesome weight loss! I'll bet it felt wonderful for your hubby to see you slimmer! That's just so neat! Keep up the great work, and take care! Luv, ---J.J.
SassySamara
on 4/14/04 11:36 am - San Antonio, TX
Great News Rachel! I know you must be ecstatic to Keep up the good work girlfriend! Samara Sassy Diva 281/190/160 -91 lbs
coldakmom
on 4/14/04 11:47 am - Leander, TX
Rachel, How wonderful that he is home!!! I bet the weight loss was a pleasant shock for him. He is one our many heros fighting over there and now he is getting his reward to be home with his family. Jeannie
Cheri Moran
on 4/14/04 11:54 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Rachel! First of all, congratulations on the great weight loss. Keep up the good work! On behalf of my family and me, I want to thank you and your husband for the sacrifices you have made for our country. I know it isn't easy but we do appreciate it. Thank God there are still men and women that love our country enough to fight to keep us free. Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views