Hubby home from Iraq!

its_me
on 4/14/04 2:08 am - Killeen, TX
Hi everyone! I haven't been on the board much at all this week and I am sorry about that. My hubby got home Monday from Iraq!! He hadn't seen me since right after surgery and so he was amazed at my weight loss. I weigh less now than I did when we first met!! I am at 163 as of today and can't believe it! I know that I would be a little less if the Easter bunny hadn't brought so many goodies that I love. Just thought I would share my happy news and I hope you all have a great week! ~Rachel 230/163/125
JENDARROW
on 4/14/04 2:16 am - BIG SPRING, TX
Thank God HE brought him home safe and sound and even better yet, to a new healthier, thinner you ! That is awesome ! Have a wonderful time with your hubby ! Hugs, Jennifer -69 1/2 12 wks
Attitude N. T.
on 4/14/04 2:16 am - Baytown/Houston, Tx
Congradulations, I am glad your Hubby is home now safe and sound. It has to be a load off your mind. Huggs Tina 315/181/145? PS. Please tell your Hubby Thank You!
evelyn M.
on 4/14/04 2:16 am - beeville, tx
that is really great, I bet he was surprised to see you. just to let you know I am having my surgery may 21 in wichta falls. Diva pre-op +175
coldakmom
on 4/14/04 11:43 am - Leander, TX
Evelyn, You are having surgery on my one year anniversary!!!! I had mine in Houston with Dr. Wongsa. Good luck and I will be thinking about you on that day. Red Hot Diva Jeannie Down 140lbs.
Cheryl K.
on 4/14/04 2:20 am - Waco, TX
I am so happy for you. That is the best news. I can't wait for my son-in-law (Marine) to return from his second time over there. My daughter and his mother were interviewed on Friday by Channel 10 news. Do you know where to get the yellow ribbon stickers I see on a lot of cars? Enjoy having your DH home. I am sure that any goodies you indulged in will be worked off.
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/14/04 2:46 am - Houston, TX
Congrats on having your DH home.. Peace
Grace H.
on 4/14/04 2:54 am - Vidor, TX
RACHAEL.....WOW...GIRL WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE BOARDS NOW...YOU SHOULD BE WITH YOUR HUBBY ...IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.... I KNOW YOU HAVE TO TAKE A BREATHER EVERY NOW AND THEN....I'M SO BAD.....EXCUSE ME... I KNOW YOUR HUSBAND IS PROUD OF YOU AND YOU ARE OF HIM. I'M VERY PROUD OF YOUR HUSBAND FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING OVER THERE. I SALUTE HIM... YOUR DOING GREAT WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS.... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..... NOW GET BACK TO YOUR HUSBAND..... HUGS, GRACE O SO SHY' DIVA -92 LBS.
WLS_Deb
on 4/14/04 3:21 am - East, Tx
Hey Rachel.. how exciting to have him home... glad to hear it. My nephew 4th Infantry came home recently and we are so excited and happy to have him home as well... enjoy em girl... great going on that weight loss...bet he's a happy camper to see a new woman in his life LOL totally hair diva 260/149/140 Revision
Connie R.
on 4/14/04 4:07 am - The Woodlands Spring, TX
How wonderful he is home AND safe. I bet he was so happy to see you feeling better and healthier. Please tell him I said thank you for all he has done for our country. Connie
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views