TWO WLS Moments in One day

relishtx
on 4/14/04 1:32 am - Dallas, TX
Yesterday I had TWO WLS moments in one day. I dreaded going home yesterday evening because I had not been able to come home for lunch and take my two Bostons for a walk. They had been in thier crates all day (I know I am going to get "how cruel to crate those babies...well after one incident of Lil Reggie chewing a computer cable, that very well could have been a 120V electric cable, while he was home alone and loose, I decided I valued thier little safety way more than thier little freedom thoughout the day). Well I knew I would have a mess to clean up. Only Peanut had not been able to make it throughout the day, but she is younger and I have to forgive her lapses in housetraining even when I am there. Lil Reggie of course was jumpin up and down crossing his little doggie legs. I walked them, got them back in the house, gave her a bath, then decided to throw him in too (teach him to come in there and stand up on side of the tub and make fun of her getting a bath), dried them and then got busy cleaning her crate and sanitizing it and feeding them. After that I started laundry and dinner and decided to clean out the fridge. Suddenly I realized, I would have never come in after work before this surgery and done so much without being completely exhausted. I would have been exhausted before I ever started! I was still revved and had plenty of energy! I would have gone out and danced the night away if someone had asked me! Later I was lounging on the couch watching Law&Order SVU when my 20 year old daughter came in and flopped down on the couch next to me. She decided she was going to wallow me and put her head in my lap. She kept fidgeting around, moving her head to different positions. Finally she raised up, poked my hip and said..."What is this? Is that your hipbone???!! I can't get comfortable!" For the first time in her 20 years, her mom had a hipbone sticking out! I was really psyched then! Mary Beth (or better known as Totally Psyched Diva today) 283/211/150
Grace H.
on 4/14/04 1:40 am - Vidor, TX
Mary, What Wonderful WLS moments for you! Girl, that's great you have so much energy after work to do all that. That is a lot to do at the end of the day! What a Wonderful tool this is.... I know you must feel GREAT!!! Thats also special about your Daughter not getting comfortable in your lap because your HIP BONES.... I bet your daughter is really proud of you... Your doing Terrific Mary..... Keep up the Good work... Have a WONDERFUL day!!! O So Shy' Diva, Grace -92 lbs.
Priestess1974
on 4/14/04 1:40 am - GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
Kewwwwl! I can't wait to see my bones again! You go girl! Hottie Diva Susan
Msoto
on 4/14/04 1:43 am - Houston, TX
That is an awesome experience. A hip bone who would believe it. CONGRATULATIONS. Sexy Marie Diva
JENDARROW
on 4/14/04 1:56 am - BIG SPRING, TX
I will have to email you if I EVER find my hip bone !!! lol ! I think they are somewhere, but not sure what they are to be honest ! Ha ha ! Thanks for sharing these moments ! It makes me so excited and happy to hear them ! Congratulations !!! HOORAY ! Hugs, Jennifer -69 1/2 12 wks
Linda_Jones
on 4/14/04 1:59 am - Pearland, TX
Hi Mary Beth! That's too to you! Hugs from the Irish Diva Linda
Attitude N. T.
on 4/14/04 2:09 am - Baytown/Houston, Tx
Good Morning Mary Beth, Those hip bones will take you by surprize when you aren't use to having them. I know what you mean about having energy. I have more now then I know what to do with sometimes. Huggs TIna 315/181/145 ?
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/14/04 2:52 am - Houston, TX
I will be totally shocked if I ever find any bones in my body.. But I have noticed that I have ankles. Whereas I used to have cankles ( where the calves and the ankles are the same size) come to think of it, the ankle is a bone.. wow.. Well this is your day so I won't steal your thunder. Congrats on your WLS moments.. Peace
relishtx
on 4/14/04 3:06 am - Dallas, TX
Aww thank you guys! Isn't it funny now what gets us excited! YAY for Ramon's ankles!!!! Mary Beth
Elaine-SugarLand
on 4/14/04 5:13 am - Sugar Land, TX
GOOD FOR YOU, MARY BETH. THESE WLS MOMENTS ARE GREAT. LOVE, ELAINE AKA SUNSHINE DIVA -84 222/138
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views