~Roll Call~ For EVERYONE

Grace H.
on 4/13/04 5:34 am - Vidor, TX
MELISSA.... 1. 10 POUNDS AWAY..... 2. CHEESE NIPS....(SNACK) 3. HAMBURGERS 4. CHOCOLATE PRO PERFORMANCE (GNC) 5. YES, ORANGE, TX 6. GO GETTER 7. COFFEE 8. YES 9. WALK- 1ST THEN RUN 10. DOG 11. OPEN 12. I'M WAITING ON APPROVAL FROM JACKIE? BUT YES, I THINK I AM.....O SO SHY' DIVA HUGS, GRACE
relishtx
on 4/13/04 5:50 am - Dallas, TX
I am 29 lbs away from the century club. Favorite new food is cheese. I miss white cake with buttercream icing. GNC brand 100% whey, chocolate or vanilla. Am trying to go to a first support meeting this saturday. Go getter. Bacardi Silver Raz???? I do set goals, alot of times I set them too high and expect too much. Trot! 2 Boston Terrors. Hand Assisted Lap Maybe I could be Dizzy Diva? Mary Beth 283/212/150
dallaskim37
on 4/13/04 6:50 am - Rockwall, TX
How far away from the Century Club are you??? (Century Club is -100) A long way - I'm -20lbs right now 80lbs away What is your Favorite NEW Food? Don't really have one yet - haven't been able to experiment much What is the Food you miss most?? Hot wings with blue cheese What is your Favorite Protien Drink? Whey Tech Chocolate with 1/2 banana and frozen strawberries Do you belong to a support group? two, actually - Baylor Buddies and the fab new group started by you Go getter or Follower?? Go getter for sure Coffee or Tea?? Tea Do you set goals for yourself?? Yes, I'm big on goals Walk or Run? Run when I can dog or cat? I have a cat but prefer no pets after she goes Open or Lap? Lap Are you a true Diva?? Yes, I'm rotten and lovin it Have a great day!! Kim
SassySamara
on 4/13/04 7:55 am - San Antonio, TX
How far away from the Century Club are you??? (Century Club is -100) 9 lbs What is your Favorite NEW Food? Roasted Chicken with Vegetable Saute What is the Food you miss most?? Spaghetti- not that I can't eat it but only a small amount and not like I used too What is your Favorite Protien Drink? Isopure Do you belong to a support group? OH Go getter or Follower?? Depends on the situation?? Coffee or Tea?? Tea Do you set goals for yourself?? Yes Walk or Run? Walk dog or cat? Dog Open or Lap? Open Are you a true Diva?? In every sense of the word sister Hugs, Samara Sassy Diva 281/190/160
Cheryl M.
on 4/13/04 8:01 am - H'lands, TX
How far away from the Century Club are you??? (Century Club is -100) I'm 60 pounds over the Century Club... So I'm more than a Century and a Half! What is your Favorite NEW Food? Soup What is the Food you miss most?? Pizza, Little Debbies, BROWNIES, Birthday Cake - you name it - if it has sugar in it - I miss it! What is your Favorite Protien Drink? Don't do 'em Do you belong to a support group? Yep Go getter or Follower?? Go getter! Coffee or Tea?? Both Do you set goals for yourself?? Nope Walk or Run? Walk dog or cat? CatS (3 actually) Open or Lap? Lap Are you a true Diva?? Nope
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views