~Roll Call~ For EVERYONE

val1004
on 4/13/04 12:06 am - Irving, TX
I'm pre-op. Just wanted to say good morning to all you gorgeous divas!!! Hope you have a great day........Diva Val
Jacqular
on 4/13/04 12:12 am - Cypress, TX
Diva Val, I think you should change your Diva name to Valentine Diva? What do you think?
Melissa C.
on 4/13/04 12:13 am
Good Morning Diva Val ((HUGS)) I sure hope you have a Terrific Tuesday sweetie Love & hugs Mel Because I CAN diva
Msoto
on 4/13/04 12:06 am - Houston, TX
Sorry forgot to answer the first one STUCK AT A PLATEAU 5 POUNDS!!!! Marie Diva
Jacqular
on 4/13/04 12:10 am - Cypress, TX
Marie, you dropped the sexy! Do you want to change your name to Salsa Diva? I think that would be good for you...Salsa dancing is sexy.
Msoto
on 4/13/04 12:15 am - Houston, TX
SO sorry Miss Diva Jackie that is why you are original DIVA. I think I will keep my sexy title. I am trying to work my way there. Sexy Marie Diva By the way thanks for your picture help.
val1004
on 4/13/04 12:31 am - Irving, TX
Hey I like it....Lets do it. Thanks Miss Diva Jackie......Valentine Diva
Elaine-SugarLand
on 4/13/04 12:36 am - Sugar Land, TX
HOW FAR AWAY FROM THE CENTURY CLUB ARE YOU? 16 LBS WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NEW FOOD? CHEESE WHAT IS THE FOOD YOU MISS MOST? PASTA WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PROTEIN DRINK? SLIM FAST LOW CARB SHAKE AND 100% WHEY PROTEIN CHOCOLATE DO YOU BELONG TO A SUPPORT GROUP? NO OUTSIDE GROUP, JUST OBESITY HELP. COM GO GETTER OR FOLLOWER? GO GETTER COFFEE OR TEA? TEA DO YOU SET GOALS FOR YOURSELF? YES WALK OR RUN? WALK DOG OR CAT? DOG A 3 YR OLD POMERANIAN NAMED CAITLYN, CATY FOR SHORT OPEN OR LAP? OPEN VBG ARE YOU A TRUE DIVA? ABSOLUTLY YES LOVE, ELAINE AKA SUNSHINE DIVA -84 222/138
Gina 22 years out
on 4/13/04 12:39 am - Burleson, TX
***-145 lbs..so far ***fav new food: cottage cheese--so many ways to fix it--who knew?? ***I miss McD's french fries--with lots of salt--just the smell makes me wanna dump now ***fav protein drink: EAS--cheap/easy to swallow'kinda low in protein though ***my BEST support groups are HERE and in "coffee club" chat of OH.com--5am-7am Mon-Fri--JOIN US!! ***Most definently a GO GETTER--too much sometimes ***Coffee--and non of that decaf for me!! ***I try to set REALISTIC goals, but sometimes I'm too hard on myself and get frustrated ***walk...what is this RUN word? Not familiar with that one...lol ***I have 4 chihuahuas...DOG..DOG..DOG..DOG ***Open-very proud of my battle scars ***True Diva in many ways-not enough Diva when it comes to being self centered and tending to my own needs ***NURSE DIVA
Attitude N. T.
on 4/13/04 12:58 am - Baytown/Houston, Tx
How far away from the Century Club are you??? Passed the century club -134 What is your Favorite NEW Food? seafood (shrimp, oysters, scallops) What is the Food you miss most?? cake,cookies,real candy (sweet aholic) What is your Favorite Protien Drink? Atkins Mocha Do you belong to a support group? not really/ go when I can Go getter or Follower?? I am shy, so maybe a follower Coffee or Tea?? I drink both Do you set goals for yourself?? YES Walk or Run? walk dog or cat? little 7lb Dog named Rowdy Open or Lap? LAP Are you a true Diva?? No one has giving me a name yet! Huggs Tina 315/181/145 (to be normal) hummm Whats Normal?
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views