~Roll Call~ For EVERYONE

Melissa C.
on 4/12/04 10:54 pm
How far away from the Century Club are you??? (Century Club is -100) What is your Favorite NEW Food? What is the Food you miss most?? What is your Favorite Protien Drink? Do you belong to a support group? Go getter or Follower?? Coffee or Tea?? Do you set goals for yourself?? Walk or Run? dog or cat? Open or Lap? Are you a true Diva?? Lets have fun today Because I Can Diva
Melissa Crabtree
on 4/12/04 10:59 pm - Arlington, TX
1. I have surpassed the Century Club (-110) 2. Just the Cheese 3. No food, DIET COKE from Sonic.. 4. Carb Countdown 5. Yes - 2, Dr. Idhe's Belly Buster's & Dr. Capeharts 6. Follower (although I am trying to change this!) 7. Neither 8. No, I don't set myself up for disappointment... 9. Walk 10. Cat 11. Open (3/24/03) 12. Diva in training! Diamond Diva! the other Melissa_C
Melissa C.
on 4/12/04 11:01 pm
Diamond Diva (((HUGS)) I MISS YOU!!!!! Your doing an AWESOME job sweetie Love & hugs Mel Because I Can Diva
Melissa C.
on 4/12/04 10:59 pm
How far away from the Century Club are you? 7 pounds as of today What is your Favorite New Food? Sushi What is the Food you miss most? Snacking all day long What is your Favorite Protien Drink? Fuzzy Navel Necter Do you belong to a support group? Yes, and starting one as well Go getter or Follower? GO GETTER Coffee or Tea? Coffee Do you set goals for yourself?? Yes Walk or Run? Walk, I would end up with bruises if I ran dog or cat? Cats Open or Lap? Open Are you a true diva? Oh yes
Priestess1974
on 4/12/04 11:06 pm - GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
I am preop but..... What is your Favorite NEW Food? n/a What is the Food you miss most?? n/a What is your Favorite Protien Drink? n/a Do you belong to a support group? just this one Go getter or Follower?? Leader here Coffee or Tea?? neither Do you set goals for yourself?? no Walk or Run? both dog or cat? cat Open or Lap? open Are you a true Diva?? Yes, and snaps up to you for realizing it! hee hee hee...... Hottie Diva
dorothyjj
on 4/12/04 11:24 pm - Terrell, TX
~Roll Call~ For EVERYONE How far away from the Century Club are you??? Just made it -100 What is your Favorite NEW Food? LifeChoice Dinners What is the Food you miss most?? Nothing really What is your Favorite Protien Drink? Met RX Berry Do you belong to a support group? Yes in Plano Go getter or Follower?? Go getter Coffee or Tea?? Both Do you set goals for yourself?? yes Walk or Run? Walk, I'd kill myself if I ran LOL dog or cat? neither I use to have 2 pekingnese Open or Lap? HAL RNY Are you a true Diva?? OF course Dorothy
Jacqular
on 4/12/04 11:32 pm - Cypress, TX
How far away from the Century Club are you??? 30lbs What is your Favorite NEW Food? Low Carb Candy What is the Food you miss most?? Sushi - haven't tried it yet What is your Favorite Protien Drink? Don't do them Do you belong to a support group? Yes, a couple Go getter or Follower?? What is a follower? Coffee or Tea?? Coffee, unless I am at my mum's house Do you set goals for yourself?? No Walk or Run? hahahahahah dog or cat? Both Open or Lap? Open Are you a true Diva?? The original one
mewsgal
on 4/12/04 11:53 pm - Seagoville, TX
How far away from the Centry Club are you? 69 lbs What is your Favorite NEW Food? Low carb candy What is the Food you miss the most? Cokes! What is your favorite protein drink? EAS Carb Advantage Do you belong to a support group? Mel's new one Go getter or follower? Go Getter Coffee or Tea? Raspberry Tea Do you set goals for yourself? Yes Walk or run? Walk but would love to be able to run Dog or cat? 3 dogs Open or Lap? Lap Are you a true diva? Oh yes! Love you guys! Nicki Froggie Diva
WLS_Deb
on 4/13/04 12:02 am - East, Tx
How far away from the Century Club are you??? -111lbs What is your Favorite NEW Food? cottage cheese What is the Food you miss most?? taco's = hamburger meat still hard to digest What is your Favorite Protien Drink? Real Meals Do you belong to a support group? Nacogdoches Tomorrows Weigh Go getter or Follower?? Follower Coffee or Tea?? Tea (Sweet) Do you set goals for yourself?? Yes -9lbs to Goal Walk or Run? Walk FAST! dog or cat? cat Open or Lap? Open Are you a true Diva?? Im learning to be, it takes practice! Totally Hair Diva 260/149/140 Revision
Msoto
on 4/13/04 12:05 am - Houston, TX
Good morning What is your Favorite NEW Food? Shrimp w/a little ****tail sauce. What is the Food you miss most?? Pork Barbecue Ribs the more sauce the better was my "motto" What is your Favorite Protien Drink? Edge/Advantage French Vanilla Do you belong to a support group? This one Go getter or Follower? Follower working on it. Coffee or Tea?? COFFEE my down fall. Do you set goals for yourself? yes - I need to know where I am headed Walk or Run? Walk my front moves to much when I try to run dog or cat? Had a dog. He died a couple of months ago can not seem to get into the spirit of buying a new one. We had him for 9 years. Open or Lap? LAP Marie Diva
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views