I have a pic up on profile..

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/12/04 6:34 am - Houston, TX
Okay people.. This is me.. I hope you all are not easily scared but this is what you get.. Have a great evening.. Peace
Belton_Brenda
on 4/12/04 6:46 am - Belton, TX
hey just wanted to say GREAT to put a name with a face and hey I teach too! I teach 3rd grade...!!! Talk to ya soon let me know if ya want to meet at that meeting I emailed you about!! Teacher Diva Brenda Preop
philipwife
on 4/12/04 6:54 am - Converse, TX
Revision on 02/13/14
Nice to see ya Ramon
Traci P.
on 4/12/04 6:56 am - Bryan, TX
Hi Ramon, great pic!!! I see your from central texas? where abouts? Huggs! Traci P. (pre-op & pudgy!)
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/13/04 3:50 am - Houston, TX
I am near Gatesville..
Monique So Sweet
on 4/12/04 7:08 am - The most southern tip of..., TX
Ay Ramon, come si fueras un monstro. Translate to my English speakin' peeps, "Oh Ramon, as if you were some monster." LOL you silly. YOU look like one of MY uncles. Nice to put a face with the name. Take care. Monique A.K.A. Sexi-Mexi Diva (Though I haven't asked for permission yet from Jackie)
Jacqular
on 4/12/04 8:46 am - Cypress, TX
Great Name
JENDARROW
on 4/12/04 7:16 am - BIG SPRING, TX
Nice picture ! Jennifer
ceciln
on 4/12/04 7:44 am - Stephenville, TX
Wasup Big Dawg? Good pic. After Dr. Symmonds get done with you, it's gonna be just plain Dawg. He cut me up on Nov 12th, now I'm 2/3 the man I was. Do you have a surgery date yet? I live right outside of Waco. Are you anywhere near Waco? Cecil 338/226
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/13/04 3:53 am - Houston, TX
Man, I can't wait Cecil... I have so many things I want to do. I am near Gatesville. So I am not too far from you. Do you attend the Waco Support group?
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views