Please, please pray for me

adasha
on 4/12/04 11:17 am - Beaumont, TX
Cheryl, please let us know how you are! If you need someone to go take care of your animals, let me know. I can meet you at the hospital and make arrangements! Adasha
Maria S
on 4/12/04 12:49 pm - Bastrop, TX
I am sooooooooo sorry I didn't see this post sooner. I am sorry you are still not feeling well. Lastnight I said a prayer for you and didn't even know you were still sick. I guess I just had a feeling you were in need of prayer. Sweetie, I will keep you in my prayers. I hope everything is okay. Maybe it is just your gallbladder. Let's think small. I know it would still require surgery, but it is an easy fix. I will be thinking of you. PLEASE let me know how you are doing. I love ya!!! (((Hugs))) Maria
Teresa_R
on 4/12/04 1:01 pm - Robert Lee, TX
Cheryl my lil I pray for you every day before i go to bed and each morning when I get up.. that big guy up there in the sky will watch over you gf... maybe this is his way of telling you to SLOW DOWN !!!!!! Love you gf .. get well huggles Diva Teresa R
dallaskim37
on 4/12/04 2:31 pm - Rockwall, TX
Add me to the long list of well wishers and prayer warriors. I'll be thinking about and praying for you tomorrow. Please let us know how everything goes tomorrow. Kim
Razzle D.
on 4/12/04 4:26 pm - somewhere, TX
Cheryl, Prayers headed your way honey, I sure hope everything is okay and gets better real soon. Take Care april
Paula B.
on 4/12/04 4:35 pm - Troup, TX
Praying that God will bring healing to your body and joy to your soul. Hope you get well soon. Got to get ready for the Texas party. Hugs and prayer, Paula 280/155/140
Judy Cadena
on 4/12/04 7:41 pm - BENBROOK, TX
Hi Cheryl! I'm so sorry you're feeling bad. Sounds like the same thing I'm goin' through! (Ulcerative Colitis) I hope not though, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I'm prayin' for ya Girl! Keep your chin up. Luv, ---J.J.
Margo M.
on 4/12/04 9:46 pm - STAFFORD, TX
Prayers are on the way. Your in good hands, He will see you through. Margo
Priestess1974
on 4/12/04 10:35 pm - GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
Many many prayers going out to you Cheryl. I hope nothing serious is wrong. Much and for you. Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views