Please, please pray for me

JENDARROW
on 4/12/04 7:18 am - BIG SPRING, TX
Please keep us all posted on the outcome ! I am sending love and prayers your way for a fast and speed recovery ! Hugs ! Jennifer -66 11 weeks post op
Ann B.
on 4/12/04 7:48 am - Dallas, TX
I am sending good thoughts your way. I am praying you are 100% in no time. Ann
dorothyjj
on 4/12/04 8:08 am - Terrell, TX
Cheryl, I just said a prayer for you, I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. Get to the doctor & let us know what's happening. Drink lots of fluids & get as much rest as you possibly can. Dorothy
Donna Allen
on 4/12/04 8:34 am
Will be praying for you. Hugs Donna -84 266/182/150?
tipper77
on 4/12/04 9:10 am - Frisco, TX
Cheryl, Thoughts and prayers are in abundance for you!! Best of luck and feel better soon!! Love, Kat
Sandra A.
on 4/12/04 10:03 am - San Antonio, TX
Sounds like gallbladder...common at your stage, but better to catch it now rather than later when you have a full-blown gallbladder attack. Doesn't sound like a bowel obstruction...you would be howling in pain and in the ER right this minute. Will be thinking good thoughts and hoping it's nothing serious. Sandra
Cheri Moran
on 4/12/04 10:05 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Cheryl! I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. I hope it is just a virus. My husband had the same thing you are describing for 4 days. He went to the doctor and they said it was a virus. He got over it quickly after getting the medication he needed. I'll be praying for you. Cheri
bunnymorris
on 4/12/04 10:37 am - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Cheryl, Of course you're scared but guess what???You have an army of folks all around you. We'll be with you every step of the way! Hugs and Kisses and healing wishes to you Sweetie! Diva Bunny
Marcia N.
on 4/12/04 10:47 am - Victoria, TX
So sorry to hear your not feeling well. Keep your head up, Prayers and best whishes coming your way. Hugs, Marcia
coldakmom
on 4/12/04 11:07 am - Leander, TX
Prayers are coming your way. It amazes me how sensitive our bodies are after this surgery. Hugs, Jeannie
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views