Please, please pray for me

relishtx
on 4/12/04 5:34 am - Dallas, TX
Cheryl, I will be sending prayers up right now and will redouble them tomorrow. Don't be scared, be positive and have faith. Let His footprints be the only set in the sands right now, feel His love and ours wrapping around you. Mary Beth
Traci P.
on 4/12/04 5:34 am - Bryan, TX
Hey little lady...your in my prayers, as you are always....will be talking to you in a few...huggs! Peabug P.S. Dont be scared, we are right here for you!!! HUGSSSS
philipwife
on 4/12/04 5:43 am - Converse, TX
Revision on 02/13/14
Sending prayer Hope it's nothing too serious Please let us now what is going on.
saltybichon
on 4/12/04 5:50 am - Houston, TX
Cheryl, Praying for you right now. Don't worry, drink as much as you can by tomorrow. You will be fine. Lisa G
CarmallaH
on 4/12/04 5:57 am - '278/226/ Ellis, TX
Cheryl I will curtainly be praying for you too. Carmalla
Dorothy E.
on 4/12/04 6:06 am - Fort Worth, TX
Cheryl, I am praying for you. Dorothy
Grace H.
on 4/12/04 6:22 am - Vidor, TX
Cheryl you are in thoughts and prayers that all your test will come back normal. I'm sorry you have been feeling so bad.. You've got to get well before the Arlingon trip.... I'll be thinking about you....Keep us posted Get you some now!!! Hugs, Grace
ellie_in_texas
on 4/12/04 6:31 am - South, TX
Cheryl, You are in my prayers and I hope every thing turns out ok. Please keep us informed hugs Ellie
Geema Laura
on 4/12/04 6:32 am - Plano, TX
Cheryl, I am doing so even as I type. I know that the Lord will guide the hands, minds and hearts of your doctors just as he will still your fears and calm your heart. May the peace which passes understanding abide with you now and always. Blessings, Laura
SassySamara
on 4/12/04 6:33 am - San Antonio, TX
Hey Cheryl You will be in my thoughts and prayers and know that I am hoping that everything works out for you and they are able to find and treat what is aililng you ASAP. Please keep us updated as you can on what is going on and let us know if there is anything else we can do. Samara 281/190/160
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views