Please, please pray for me

Seventh H.
on 4/12/04 4:49 am - TX
Sorry to hear you are feeling bad. Here's hoping it's nothing really bad Vickie
kimberly J.
on 4/12/04 4:52 am - spring, TX
Cheryl, Im so sorry to hear you are having trouble. I will pray that all gets better, please keep us updated. kim
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/12/04 4:55 am - Houston, TX
Consider it done. Peace
Msoto
on 4/12/04 5:01 am - Houston, TX
Cheryl, Prayers going your way. I hope things work out for you. Keep us updated.
Jackie P.
on 4/12/04 5:07 am - College Station, TX
Cheryl, I am sending prayers your way. The care to our bodies that is required after this surgery seems to be overwhelming sometimes. Hang in there... drink your fluids, rest, and take care of yourself! Jackie
jtsmom02
on 4/12/04 5:15 am - Mineola, TX
You are in my thought and prayers. Take care of yourself! Laina
phil2366
on 4/12/04 5:16 am - Pearland, TX
Hello Cheryl, everythings going to be fine, I'm relieved to hear there is little pain right now and that leads me to feel like there is not a bowel obstruction. The pain with obstruction is constant and increases. It does however sound very true for gall bladder illness where pain, nausea, and dizzyness can fluctuate. All these test will rule out the worst case stuff though and for sure you are dehydrated, please get down some fluids and if it becomes difficult please go on in and let them start a iv drip. The dehydration is worse on your entire body, more so than your GB could EVER be, short of rupture. Prayers, Phil
val1004
on 4/12/04 5:22 am - Irving, TX
Prayers going up for you....Thank you Father that you heard these prayers. God bless you, Diva Val
Connie R.
on 4/12/04 5:24 am - The Woodlands Spring, TX
I am sending prayers up right now. So sorry you are feeling so bad. Hang in there. Connie
Julie with a Y
on 4/12/04 5:24 am - Katy, TX
Keep in mind the docs treat stuff like that in no time! Just tell them you need to be well by Arlington and I am sure they will take care of it! Hope you feel better soon and please don't worry to much! Thoughts are with you! July
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views