Please, please pray for me

Cheryl M.
on 4/12/04 4:31 am - H'lands, TX
Hi everyone. As you all know, I was really sick last week. Well, starting on Wednesday, I began having really terrible diarrhea that is basically nothing bu****er. (Gross, I know - sorry). I have tried everything to make it stop and it hasn't. I called the surgeon and they want me to go to the ER and have some tests run. (CTScan, hydascan, bloodwork, upper GI, etc.) I am going to go tomorrow morning and plan on being there at 7. No sense in going today to have those tests done as I have to be fasting. Anyway, they are concerned that it could be a bowel blockage (although I'm having no pain now) or that it could be my gallbladder. Either way, I am probably dehydrated which is complicating things and I'm dizzy frequently. Please y'all - I am so scared right now. Please send prayers and good thoughts my way. I will try to update tomorrow if they don't admit me. If they do, I will call Traci and let her know what's going on. Thanks, Cheryl
kathrynd
on 4/12/04 4:34 am - Fort Worth, TX
Cheryl, prayers coming your way quickly and often. I hope it's just some little virus that can be treated and nothing serious at all. Bah humbug on feeling so bad. You deserve to feel like a million bucks! Sending love and prayers, Kathryn
Doug B.
on 4/12/04 4:34 am - Longview, TX
Sorry to here about your problems. I'll be praying for you. Good Luck, Doug
Linda_Jones
on 4/12/04 4:36 am - Pearland, TX
You have my prayers and best wishes, dear Cheryl. I'll be waiting to hear an update on you. Hugs and kissies from Linda
Monique So Sweet
on 4/12/04 4:40 am - The most southern tip of..., TX
Cheryl, I am sending Prayers your way, that you will be over your illness soon. Have you tried agua de arroz? Rice water? Its what my grandma would give us when we were sick with that. Just boil long grain rice and let it cool then strain the water and drink it. You could even add suger if you'd like. Hope this helps. Take care.
Elaine-SugarLand
on 4/12/04 4:41 am - Sugar Land, TX
DEAR CHERYL, I`M SO SORRY YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEMS. MANY PRAYERS COMING YOUR WAY. THE DOCTOR WILL FIGURE IT OUT, AND YOU WILL BE OK. DON`T BE SCARED, IT WILL BE OK. LOVE, ELAINE
bubblesdlux
on 4/12/04 4:42 am - Texarkana, TX
Cheryl, Best wishes for a speedy and hopefully quick recovery. Its not easy hanging over the side of the sink/tub while sitting atop the Porcelain King! May I suggest orange Gatorade to help you rehydrate ( it also stops the diarrhea) acts like pedialite w/ less cost. Warmest regards, Joannie
Melissa C.
on 4/12/04 4:44 am
Oh Sweetie I hate to hear all this!! Sending you lots of healing prayers your way!! If there is anything I can do please let me know. Love & hugs Mel
Attitude N. T.
on 4/12/04 4:47 am - Baytown/Houston, Tx
Cheryl, Prayers are going up! Let us know what the Dr. says and if you need me for anything just let me know. I am just right around the corner from you. Huggs Tina
ceciln
on 4/12/04 4:48 am - Stephenville, TX
Gotcha covered! Just prayed for you. Now, get to feeling better! Cecil
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views